Black Spirituality Religion : Obama's Skeleton Key.

In my opinion this power is native to all Black Men who learn how to harness their abilities as "antennas" for the spirit world, which we are. Hammers for spiritual power. The Obamas use people no differently than some people use crystals, as amplifiers. I wouldn't say Obama is a Muslim only, because Muslims usually don't believe in charms. I believe he uses any and everything that works. If he knows it works, he will use it. If he knows the power of a Hindu God that works he will use it. If knows about certain prayers and rituals he will use that. Christianity is the perfect "smoke screen" for his beliefs. Perhaps the "Christ" he is speaking about his himself? And if you understand "Christ" is the self, they you can call yourself Christian all day long until someone asks you do define your belief.

Absolutely! If he knows some of these rituals from the Hindu's etc... work then I couldn't possible see why he wouldn't us them to his benefit. I once read where a Native American woman wrote:

"Every religion is used as a stepping stone to get you closer to the truth"

I don't think that he has forgotten his Islamic roots neither some of the other teachings that he is very much aware of. I think about Oprah who introduced to the world Iyanla Vanzant. Oprah and Barak are fairly good friends, it wouldn't be surprising that Barak Obama would know how to access the Orishas and use them properly.

My thought

Peace and Blessings

I have a question for you Blackbird but I think you have your email disable and naturally for a reason ... I assume ... but this deals with a matter that I need to find an answer to that I trust you can answer ... I would write it down here but it deals with issues I don't wish everyone to see so if u have some time ... or a way for me to speak with you on this info ... I would really appreciate it ...

Peace and Blessings ...

Bruh, I'm good. My email is sonofsaba2@yahoo.com. Hit me up.

Blackbird

Peace!

I was planning on being on a hiatus to process the instructions given to me this past weekend, but I wanted to respond. The Thunderers or the Thunder Beings are a class of beings associated with power. They can be found in many First Nation people's worldview. Shango can be viewed as an associate of these beings although they are still different. Most people know of them as the Thunderbirds who wings clap thunder and eyes radiate lightning bolts. I'm not too keen on making explicit cross-cultural correspondences, but on one level Shango, as a natural force, can be seen as the force behind their power.

Blackbird
Thank you soo much Bro Blackbird! This helped me connect some dots. I have much more to get together though, but when that light comes on I have to find out why. Thank you for coming out of hiatus for a moment. ;-)

Bro. BlackBird found me out like always. Yes, it's true about Obama and the "Thunderers" in fact, research into that lead me to the next thread on Black Power. Even if you are for or against having this Black Man in the White House...perhaps Br:confused:M might agree with this. This event is here to teach US BLACK MEN a lesson. I've realized that if some of the things mentioned on this thread is true, then Obama's "power" confirms practically all of my theories about Black power and Black Men in general. We complain so much about not having power. So now here it is, right in our faces. That "white half" of Obama certainly didn't stop him from taking advantage of 100% of his African heritage.

1117673908_Chango_1-1.JPG

The Black power fist IS the power of Shango's hammer. A native African Elder I know from Kenya also said Obama's Father was known for his incredible intelligence, he said the Man could almost "absorb" knowledge from books almost without reading them. He also said it was like he could absorb information from the people around him. Rumors suggest he mastered a level of psychic mind control that Obama has inherited. Perhaps this is why both Men accused of being Agents of the Illuminati?

In my opinion this power is native to all Black Men who learn how to harness their abilities as "antennas" for the spirit world, which we are. Hammers for spiritual power. The Obamas use people no differently than some people use crystals, as amplifiers. I wouldn't say Obama is a Muslim only, because Muslims usually don't believe in charms. I believe he uses any and everything that works. If he knows it works, he will use it. If he knows the power of a Hindu God that works he will use it. If knows about certain prayers and rituals he will use that. Christianity is the perfect "smoke screen" for his beliefs. Perhaps the "Christ" he is speaking about his himself? And if you understand "Christ" is the self, they you can call yourself Christian all day long until someone asks you do define your belief.

Now even I said Obama didn't have "enough power" to get elected. And at the time perhaps he didn't. But he used all possible methods to amplify what little power he did have. I find that very interesting personally. Could we imagine what we would be as Black Men harnessed these same methods for ourselves?

White people on this planet would be in some really deep dung. Wealthy White people would start giving away all their money to poor Blacks for no apparent reason and jumping off cliffs. Hummm..but maybe not just White people.

The meaning of the name Barack is "blessing" Written as Barak it also means "lightening". I remember Obama's aunt giving a breakdown of his name and it was indeen similar to the maning or power of Shango. Again I see a correspondence to an equivalent to St. Barbara the patronees of my personal Earth Day.

Therefore bother Meta I can do no other at this point but agree with your points whole-heartedly.

Ase!

Now all this talk has me wondering about Oprah too. Some say Whites are controller her, but is it actually the other way around??

Oprah once said about the people who put together "The Secret" that, this was something she was using already most of her life, but she never had a name for it. She also went on to mentioned that Black people already used "The Secret." While even I would call Oprah a Newage "lawofattractionist'" perhaps there is an even deeper and more well developed method to her madness? Those who study the Dark Arts already understand it's not just about "attraction" - it's really about alchemy and using laws and no law.

How many know that Oprah has a very large pagan audience?
How many Christians really believe in past lives and Aliens? Not many that would admit it publicly.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back