Black Spirituality Religion : Obama's Skeleton Key.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

According to a medicine man from Kenya the next president of USA will be Barack Obama

The people of Kenya prayed. Magicians of Africa summoned spirits and Ancestors to aide him. Oprah Winfrey and her teams of Newagery law of attractionists focused their energy on their agenda. We watched as Obamamania swept the nation and the world. We heard the terms "Messiah" and even "Anti-Christ" never realizing at the time certain people recognized a spiritual force was at play. A force possessing the neuro pathways of Liberal America.

As one journalist stated "If McCain was really serious about winning this election he would've never and I said never had chosen Sandra Palin as VP."

If President-Elect Obama is indeed another Agent working a "new angle" for the Illuminati, did he use African spiritual power to get him there? Why not? But you can't believe everything you hear buzzing around the internet either.
    I mean, some even said that Obama will treat Black America like his half Brother in Kenya.

Should Black America expect anything less?

But there's a real catch 22 here. If Obama was elected president with the help of "traditional" African spiritual power and magick instead of "renewalist" Christian prayer in Kenya- that means this power really really works very well on Whites. So what the ---- have Black folks been doing in America complaining about?

Now it is my sincere belief, that when African people believe in something so strongly- that energy can be used to manifest the belief into existence. But. It doesn't always happen in the way we assume. For example millions of Africans believe in a White Jesus that is the Son of God, and also in the return of this avatar to Earth. No such being has ever descended from the clouds, but these beings come out the wombs of White Women. The White Race has become their Jesus. We've always hoped and prayed for a Black Messiah. Secretly this person is seen as a Jesus figure in the eyes of Whites. We've had many such Messiahs. Tubman. Garvey. Malcolm X and even Dr. King. Yet we must realize that such beings were manifestations of energy we project as messianic people. They come for no other agenda than to answer our call.

Time will tell if that call is answered.
    It's clear that Obama is not shy about "spiritual power" of many different faiths.
    [​IMG]
    "If charges of being a “secret Muslim” weren’t enough, Barack Obama may now need to prove he’s not a secret Hindu as well. According to the Times of India, a group of supporters in New Delhi have sent Obama a two-foot, gold-plated statue of the monkey god Hanuman. According to Indian politician Brijmohan Bhama, “Obama has deep faith in Lord Hanuman and that is why we are presenting an idol of Hanuman to him.” The apparent source of this pronouncement of Obama’s newly-discovered faith is this photo from Time magazine, which shows a collection of lucky charms Obama carries with him, including a small Hanuman charm."

Who better to implement a New World Order than one who is so globally accepted? I guess we never thought it would be one of us huh?

A wise Man once told us all - we better get back to our magicks.
    At this point, either way it goes- only a fool would suggest otherwise.

[​IMG]

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Such Beautiful Optimistic people!:hearts4:

Unlike many people in the United States of America, our trust
    and belief in the power of will/man isn't that strong. Our culture
    taught and molded us to not trust anyone outside of god. Not
    even ourselves.

As much as i would love to believe President Obama will change
    the worlds way of thinking, and bridge justice and equality around
    the Globe, i just can not. This system of organized dysfunction
    has chopped our hopes and dreams at almost ever angle where it
    matter most. I just can not put all my eggs in one basket. Considering
    that i'll even ever get more than few eggs to gamble with.

:heart:

3. lite16

lite16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    There is plenty to think about with this post.
    Honestly, I always thought that Obama probably had some traditional magic working for him. But also, let's think about his 'own' magic. He carries in his blood the dna of his ancestors. It makes me think of the one-drop rule. Maybe that's what some whites were so afraid of. Because even a drop of black should be feared because it "contaminates" the rest of the blood. What if he contacts his ancestors and listens to them? What if he knows full well of what others are expecting of him, good and bad? Maybe he "heard the call" thus he is here.
    I think that it makes no sense to dwell solely on the evil he is capable of and then to fear it considering that we've lived through 8 years of Bush, an unjust war that has killed many American soldiers and even more Middle Easterners of whom we do not know the 'real' number, and a holocaust of sorts with Hurricane Katrina where our Commander in Chief ignored 'us' and wouldn't even get off the plane. Our president IN OUR FACE signed off on acts that TOOK away OUR freedoms. Yet, more emphasis is put on Obama's evil or evil that he has yet to commit. I wonder were people speaking of all of the evil that George W. Bush would commit BEFORE he was elected or even inaugurated? Or did that one simply go over our heads? (Fox News wasn't, were you? Another thread, what do you and Fox News have in common?) that would be interesting..

I tend to believe what Obama's half brother said at around 2:34 in the video clip Meta posted: " I believe in life, what you want, is what you are supposed to get." I really do believe Obama wanted this, I also believed the American people together consciously attracted this candidate. I think the historic aspect of the narrative holds great importance not just for African Americans but for all people who are in a state of oppression or poverty, disenfranchisement, racism, etc to open up their eyes and see what can happen through the audacity of hope. That is the narrative. However, their are sinister plots at work. Of course there are. But, I have to admit. I also believe that people who focus their lives seeking out where racism lies, where injustices are, and where there is conspiracy...will ALWAYS find it. It will be there saying hello. Just like people who seek peace, who find the good in everything..live the same kind of lives.

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I believe Obama really wants this too. I don't doubt his optimism. And for the most part he appears genuine, still that doesn't mean he couldn't be used and manipulated by a powerful elite to carry out their agenda. The rule of the United States, is after all the rule of the world. And how to do you rule a world? Most of us can't even begin to imagine such a position. Think about the fact that Bush has lead the nation to war over a lie, killing thousands of innocent people, and yet we go to work every day without protest. And people will now take to the street over a Gay Marriage Ban?

There are no marches behind what is happening to the economy, no one laced up their shoelaces to go protest because millions of people just this year alone are now homeless and jobless. No one protested because just this year alone thousands of Black teens are mysterious finding their way into prison for lesser crimes. More Black Women are going to jail than before, their children put into foster homes.

You know why? Because we are "TOLD" what we should fight for and against via the media. That within itself shows us just how dumbeddown we are as a collective. And this is the fact that is scaring the pants off those in awareness. We are so dumbeddown as a people that it is eerie.

Just last week, the same churchy Black folks preaching about "we living in the last days" are out in the street celebrating...what? Because we have a Black President- we aren't living in the last days anymore? Not that I believe in that, I just find it interesting- the quick shift in consciousness.

Symbolism and inspiration won't matter in the end if Black folks don't take charge of their own destiny. Perhaps Obama won't prove himself to be anything more than a Politician that truly believes his ideas can change Washington, America and therefore the world. But when all the "Yes we can" chants die down, and the Obama T-shirts are folded up and placed in the back of the closet, the banners and signs are hidden away as souvenirs- the real challenge isn't fixing America, the real challenge would be the fight against those who don't want America to change.

Those who have no physical address in Iraq, Iran or Russia. Those who aren't members of the Taliban, or under the command of any so-called Terrorist regime.They come as friends, whispering in his ear, to do what seems so very simple at the time. Therein lies the Genius of power.

90% of Kenyans believe that life for them will become better by having Obama as the President of the US. Bless the aching hearts of our Brothers and Sisters. We can only imagine how many of us the US feel the same. It won't be about what Obama will do for Blacks. But what Blacks are willing to do for themselves. Don't wait for the smoke to clear. Don't wait for the parade music to die down.

We still haven't figured out that Politics is a game. Africans especially have watched Europeans appoint their Black Leaders and use them to manipulate and control them. Europe continues to underdevelop parts of Africa, cutting aide here and there where they see fit. Have we seen any White Leaders in Africa? How then are the wealth and resources of Africa so well divided among them?

There are still less that 7 million Whites living in Africa, yet they seem to weld more power than the total of 34-40 million Blacks in America. The reason being, the game of politics is harnessed by the control of wealth and resources. Whites control the wealth of America through systems of arbitrary and ambiguous finances. The wealthy control the stock markets on every continent on the planet using the same systems. When you control the wealth of nations, and how said wealth is transfered and issued you also control the politics of that nation.

They get to tell you how much your rice is worth, how much your diamonds are worth, how much your children are worth- based upon their moods, ideas and agendas.

Have we any real idea what it takes to rule the world?

Crafty speeches can motive a nation. Poetic words can inspire the people. But real change will never come unless "control" is pried away from the cold dead hands of those wealthy elites that buy and sell those like Obama all day long.
    But in his favor, he can summon that power into the people, if that is what he will choose to do. He is after all Kenyan: a secret that should never be utter more than once. And if he was willing to hide his true birthplace to become President, we can only hope it was help write many wrongs.

Dr. King said "we may have all come on over on different ships, but we are all in the same boat now." That message not only spoke to African slaves that came to America on different ships (by force), but also to the immigrants that come from all over the world. America is that boat that we are all in. Now a boat is much different than a ship, a ship is larger-and would have a Captain. A boat on the other hand has no Captains, it requires everyone to help row on both sides. A Boat is really what true democracy is supposed to be, a Ship however- is what democracy has become.

We must realize that our dreams can often outgrow our leaders. Then we don't need leaders anymore, we just need people to show us how to do what we need done- and we with our own skills and power will do it. You are the Captain of your ship. If we must continue on this Boat, it should take us where we need to go as a people. Black America and Africa need sovereignty away from Europeans rulers who have a "life or death" interest in how Africans and their resources (beit physical or intellectual) are controlled.

Obama's skeleton key might be that has a rich spiritual connection with people. A force and will is working for him. Perhaps it is true like the White Evangelicals are saying, his voodoo worked again McCain and Palin. Perhaps he IS "their" Anti-Christ- a Man rising up in power by seducing the people. Perhaps he is even the Messiah that some many have prophesied about. The spirits of African Ancestors made sure a "reverse Bradley effect" was in his favor. This also made sure the news of a down economy and failing mortgages mysterious surfaced a few months before the Election and not at the begging of the fiscal year. All of this is possible. And perhaps it's true too many of us give way too much credit to secret Governments and powerful elites.

But listen carefully.....

5. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    Mr. Meta:
    Awesome post!!!! I wanted to give you some rep on this
    but I guess I haven't repped anyone since I last repped you. So it wouldn't let me. lol

I've notice alot of this flip flopping since the election and I am sure there will be much more. On both ends of the spectrum.

Nothing but the truth.

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    I AM A FAN OF OBAMAMANIA

but if it was that easy, what about the rest of us?

aid some of the young people here so the boys don't see selling drugs, and the girls don't see strip clubs as their future

CAN WE GET SOME PEOPLE ON THIS?

:help:

7. lite16

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    Bro Metasaience said:
    I totally agree. He could be used and manipulated. I also believe that their plan may not work out like they hoped if there are other forces at play. Who knows? I would like to find out. Maybe I will.

Bro Metasaience said:
    You make it so plain. As always. :)

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Aho!

I just returned from being on the powwow road. While I was there, I spoke with a few of the people. What helped Barack Obama was he had a global village of people doing "work" for him. A few elders told me that they went to their "helpers" and the "Thunderers" to get this outcome. Some of the First Nation people feel Obama is symbolically a door for the "warriors to ride through."

I sprinkle tobacco in homage.

Blackbird, a Black Indian

9. lite16

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    Greetings Bro. Blackbird:
    Who are the "Thunderers"? And, Does it have anything to do with Shango?
    I remember hearing someone compare Obama to Shango the god??
    I am sure I need much clarification on this. But just wondering...thanks

10. asego

asego Member MEMBER

Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Obamas come from Alego-Kogelo in Luoland Kenya. The people of Alego are revered for their spiritual powers. Its said they can curse the rain and stop the sun from shining.

My two cents

Asego