Black People Politics : Obama's call for Net Neutrality spells trouble for Time Warner Cable-Comcast deal

The Declaration of Neutrality—Internet Freedom as a Constitutional Right
How our freedoms of speech and of the press are grounded in internet neutrality

Justin Baker
Top Writer in Tech & Design at Medium — Leading platform design at Auction.com — Founder of CA Designers — Co-Founder at TheTechLadder — All opinions are my own
Nov 22

The internet is a living ecosystem of free speech, where all content can be created and shared; it is a means by which we can communicate with our loved ones, share ideas, and laugh at cat GIFs. We can create, access, and share applications and services — reaching audiences far and wide. More importantly, we can craft our own pursuit of happiness.

https://hackernoon.com/the-declarat...reedom-as-a-constitutional-right-1788da8a7449

Check this out Mr. C.

https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Hackers are already running their PC's independent of existing Ethernet platforms using WiFi sniffers and routers and installing 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz high gain Yagi antennas pointed at commercial establishments offering free WiFi to their customers. I dabbled with this a while back before I found it it was illegal to do so and was surprised that a great majority of the WiFi signals captured were not even encrypted.

I did, actually, Congress has already acted with this request:

... The letter, signed by Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker, requests that the FCC delay its vote until it can thoroughly review the public record and prove its accuracy ...

Its shameful the FCC tried to make this move using "fake comments."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back