Black People Politics : Obama 'Won't Be Apologizing' for Bain Attacks on Romney

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

...That's right Mr. President, stand your Ground (tell Romney to Get Back...:

[​IMG]

Obama 'Won't Be Apologizing' for …

Obama 'Won't Be Apologizing' for Bain Attacks on Romney

Republicans continue to call on President Obama and his campaign to give an apology for questioning Mitt Romney's role at Bain Capital. They won't be getting one.
    "No, we won't be apologizing," the president said in an interview aired today. "Sometimes these games are played during political campaigns. Understand what the issues are here: Mr Romney claims he's Mr. Fix-it for the economy because of his business experience, so I think voters entirely legitimately want to know what is exactly his business experience."
    Speaking to NBC's Richmond, Va., affiliate station, WAVY-TV, Obama invoked a past White House occupant in an argument he has used for days on the campaign trail.
    "Harry Truman said 'the buck stops with me,' and I think understandably people are going to be interested in are you in fact responsible for this company you say is one of your primary calling cards for your wanting to be President," he said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-wont-apologizing-bain-attacks-romney-195015498--abc-news-politics.html

Peace In,