Black People Politics : Obama Won! Nobody's Cheering Here?

My man, if you don't realize the level of these power plays, you obviously don't realize why the local mainstream media is taking cheap shots at a particular black judge, who also tends to be 'tough on deadbeat black dads' who failed to pay child support etc.

Remember our folk can't just be deported etc.

So it's also about the proverbial one per cent backs too...

I. e., six factions control the mainstream media, and who controls those outlets determine what's being broadcasted via on them, etc.

FYI...

Something new that makes this fella go: 'Hmmm...!"

This inquiring mind needs to know the answer to this question...

And thanks in advance!

:10200:

Brother Chuck, today is Saturday. The Election was Tuesday. So, yes, there was lots of cheering on Tuesday and Wednesday here.

By now, many new threads are concerning the fall-out in WHITE America being so angry with Obama being re-elected.

And, there are also threads from Us expressing their opposition to his re-election.

But, yes, there are still many members here who cheered and are still cheering the re-election.

Brother Chuck, today is Saturday. The Election was Tuesday. So, yes, there was lots of cheering on Tuesday and Wednesday here.

By now, many new threads are concerning the fall-out in WHITE America being so angry with Obama being re-elected.

And, there are also threads from Us expressing their opposition to his re-election.

But, yes, there are still many members here who cheered and are still cheering the re-election.

I think what is most important here is taking initiative and trying to gain political leverage as well as taking advantage of small business opportunities, and you can get your "cheer" on at the same time.

The true thread this time around was Ryan's gungho for our guys take...

I. e., he did advocate all out war with them infidels, and no telling what might've happened to a country club guy like Romney, had he actually gotten elected...

Though not the usual sort of stuff even you conspiracy theorists get into discussions/debates/etc. about?

Oh how some folks forget what an earlier generation sweated over, i. e., back when Nixon was in the hospital, and Alexander Haigh (sic) one of his gungo staffers, too...

FYI...

I think what is most important here is taking initiative and trying to gain political leverage as well as taking advantage of small business opportunities, and you can get your "cheer" on at the same time.

Agree/Agree.

However, I do wish we didn't have to choose between Dem./Rep.

Once, I was looking at the "Green Party" but my interest in them left with Elaine Brown. ---Apparently, they are just a buncha Dems or Reps. with "green hoods" on.

So, maybe one day, in my life-time or after, we'll have our own political party, a force to be "reckoned with" through which we can effect real change.

....Like MLK said, "I may not get there with you; but, we, as a People,...."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back