Black People Politics : OBAMA WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, WHAT "change" does Obama represent? Other then the fact he is Black, can speak eloquently and is doing very well in the presidential primaries, he is almost identical to Hillary Clinton politically. How can Obama be for "change" when he's in bed with the same corporate sponsors such as the pharmaceutical, insurance and defense industry - the same industries that will block universal healtcare and keep your relatives in Iraq. Just asking.

Here are the facts conveniently ignored:

- On NBC's Meet The Press, Obama stated: "There is not much of a difference between my position on Iraq and George Bush's position."

- Obama endorsed Joe Lieberman over anti-war candidate Ted Lamont.

- Obama has an almost identical voting record as Hillary Clinton.

- Obama voted for re-authorizing the patriot act and continued to fund the Iraq war until recently.

- Obama gets tons of money from nuclear, military, coal, and private insurance interests.

- Obama stated all options are on the table against Iran and also stated he would expand our military to unprecedented levels.

People must be naive if they think Obama winning is a win for Black people. This is an example of delusion. So yeah, we can all buy in to the vague, often meaningless, inspirational messages Obama claims to represent. Or we can look at what he actually stands for - corporate cronyism.

I am disappointed (but not surprised) at many so called 'enlightened' folk falling for the fake progressive image of Obama. What's next? Is Bill Clinton a progressive now too? One should easily realize Obama is not for the common man nor is he a progressive candidate.

Eat, Drink and be Merry, for Tomorrow, We......

Keita said:
Originally Posted by Keita
Please Forgive me For My Own Stupidity...For Being Naive....and Maybe Even For Forgetting To Use Any Common Sense What So Ever. I Want To Ask Everyones Forgiveness That Has A Mirror In Their Homes And Any Type Of Memory What So Ever. I Want To Dry The Tears from My Eyes And Heart At The Genius Of Our Own People Who Place "HOPE" Above Reason, Common Sense or any type of Thinking Process That We Claim To Posses. I ask ALL OF THIS AND DEFY ANY SO CALLED BLACK PERSON, AFRICAN, AFRICAN SO CALLED AMERICAN, NEGRO OR ANY OTHER TITLE we want to use to answer me just one simple question.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT LET YOU GOVERN OR RUN YOUR OWN HOME ALLOW YOU TO GOVERN OR RUN THEIRS????

WHY WOULD A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RUN OR GOVERN YOUR OWN NATIONS IN AFRICA ALLOW YOU TO RUN OR GOVERN THEIRS IN AMERICA?

WHY WOULD A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL YOUR OWN COMMUNITIES, THE EDUCATION OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN OR YOUR OWN LIVES SUDDENLY ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL THEIRS??

Please, Would Someone Please Answer This For Me?

(I was taught that in Politics nothing is by Accident....and that came from the Illuminati and the Masons themselves)

But right now I'm willing to even over-look and try to forget the logic of what they said in favor of an answer to what I just asked.

The intellect of my own people is so evident in this illusion that right now I'm even willing to allow a WHITE PERSON TO ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

enjoying the moment?...Man we believe the moment !!! We're investing our time and our money and our attention in the moment!!! We are masturbating our own selves...again !!

There is nothing wrong with stopping to smell the roses, even in the middle of a war :dance3: :congrats: :jump: :rolling: :rolleyes:

omowalejabali said:
Enjoy it while you can. Start saving your duckets and storing some food though. Oil prices are about to go sky high and this country is headed toward a deepening recession.

They gonna screw it up so bad that if Obama does get into office the damage will have been done, irrepairably.

I'm enjoying the moment, not being a fool. We wont leverage our money for economic might. Until we do. We must always be prepared

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back