Black People Politics : OBAMA WINS Pt V

1. 31 minutes ago - Kemetstry:
    I need some help. In 2008 Hillary said she would not quit the race because Obama could be assassinated or something to that affect. I need the video, please

Kemetstry, is this it?

• 31 minutes ago - Kemetstry:
      I need some help. In 2008 Hillary said she would not quit the race because Obama could be assassinated or something to that affect. I need the video, please

Kemetstry, is this it?

I recall her being a lot more direct. Keep searching please

I recall her being a lot more direct. Keep searching please

That is the video Kemetstry, here's the story-line:

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Hinted at Obama ‘Assassination

However, Clinton herself was accused of inciting Barack Obama’s assassination, in comments she made during the 2008 primary.

As the New York Post reported at the time:

WASHINGTON – Hillary Rodham Clinton yesterday brought up the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy while defending her decision to stay in the race against Barack Obama – drawing a furious reaction from the front-runner’s camp.

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don’t understand it,” she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lary-clinton-hinted-obama-assassination-2008/

That is the video Kemetstry, here's the story-line:

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Hinted at Obama ‘Assassination

However, Clinton herself was accused of inciting Barack Obama’s assassination, in comments she made during the 2008 primary.

As the New York Post reported at the time:

WASHINGTON – Hillary Rodham Clinton yesterday brought up the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy while defending her decision to stay in the race against Barack Obama – drawing a furious reaction from the front-runner’s camp.

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don’t understand it,” she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lary-clinton-hinted-obama-assassination-2008/

I recall her being more direct

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back