:SuN033::darts::horse::lips::spin:

WE HAVE OVERCOME
WE HAVE OVERCOME
WE HAVE OVERCOME THIS DAY

OH, DEEP IN MY HEART
I'VE LIVED TO SEE
THAT WE HAVE OVERCOME
THIS DAY!

Kem, I'm with you when you're right! I'm so proud of Obama and how he orchestrated his campaign. Very smart and very strategic, in my opinion. I hope "we" are smart enough to understand that what needs to be done after the Bush debacle, will take time and lots of patience. I'm confident President Obama will do what's necessary to keep his word, "we" need to make the same commitment and be true to our vote for him. He needs our support. As long as he's acting in my best interest, I will give him mine.

Good to see you again.

Queenie :hearts1:

I would like to take a moment from our scheduled program for the following message...

Kem, I'm with you when you're right! I'm so proud of Obama and how he orchestrated his campaign. Very smart and very strategic, in my opinion. I hope "we" are smart enough to understand that what needs to be done after the Bush debacle, will take time and lots of patience. I'm confident President Obama will do what's necessary to keep his word, "we" need to make the same commitment and be true to our vote for him. He needs our support. As long as he's acting in my best interest, I will give him mine.

Good to see you again.

Queenie :hearts1:

:grouphug: :grouphug: I MISSED YOU I MISSED YOU I MISSED YOU :grouphug: :grouphug:

we may now return to our regular program already in process :read:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back