Black People Politics : obama will go down in history

1.) What bill, specifically? Healthcare has yet to be finalized and voted on. And if it is not passed it will be the fault of snarky liberals/democrats, not conservatives. (FYI: The Clintons hate Obama more than Sarah Palin does.)

2.) If white people don't want to work with us why did they elect Obama in the first place? (He did not win on the black vote.) If anything, his campaign and election demonstrated that common needs and ideology trump race.

3.) If white people want to kill us, why are we still here? (I want to sprout wings and fly but that is not going to happen. And as much as I "want" it, it aint gonna happen.)

I would like to apologize, on behalf of President Obama (the bravest man we've ever known) for not, in his first year in office, cleaning up the mess made over the past 30 years of conservative-led kleptocracy (beginning with Reagan) in government and the private sector. Please forgive him.

Also, we will soon need to officially declare racism dead. It's dying of malnutrition. Too many black people still buy into the myth of white supremacy/black inferiority, using that as a reason to throw up their hands in defeat and not try to live up to even a fraction of their potential. Real racists, left with nothing to feed on, are thus starving to death.

as the only president who had a 60 vote majority in the senate and could not pass a bill.

he provides a shining example of the failure of integration.
he staked his presidency on bipartisan ship and the white conservatives have killed him.

the lesson we can take away from this is that white people do not want to co operate with us.

they want to kill us.

obama tried to co operate and they stabbed him in the heart.

1.) What bill, specifically? Healthcare has yet to be finalized and voted on. And if it is not passed with will be the fault of snarky liberals/democrats, not conservatives. (FYI: The Clintons hate Obama more than Sarah Palin does.)

2.) If white people don't want to work with us why did they elect Obama in the first place? (He did not win on the black vote.) If anything, his campaign and election demonstrated that common needs and ideology trump race.

3.) If white people want to kill us, why are we still here? (I want to sprout wings and fly but that is not going to happen. And as much as I "want" it, it aint gonna happen.)

I would like to apologize, on behalf of President Obama (the bravest man we've ever known) for not, in his first year in office, cleaning up the mess made over the past 30 years of conservative-led kleptocracy (beginning with Reagan) in government and the private sector. Please forgive him.

Also, we will soon need to officially declare racism dead. It's dying of malnutrition. Too many black people still buy into the myth of white supremacy/black inferiority, using that as a reason to throw up their hands in defeat and not live up to even a fraction of their potential without even trying. Real racists, left with nothing to feed on, are thus starving to death.
are you a white person?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back