$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner

President Obama's Uncle Arrested

Onyango Obama is charged with drunk driving after testing nearly twice the legal limit.
And he's being held as a possible illegal alien.
Onyango Obama was arrested in Framingham, a Boston suburb, after not stopping his SUV at an intersection.
Police said that when asked if he wanted to make a phone call, Obama said: "I think I will call the White House."​
A spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who is representing him, confirmed that the 67-year-old is the president's uncle.​
...​
Police say the president's uncle is originally from Kenya and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.​

Wong was one of the attorneys who represented Zeituni Onyango, President Obama's aunt, who last year was granted political asylum after spending ten years as an undocumented immigrant in Boston.
The White House did not respond to a request for comment .

story here below
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/onyango-obama-obamas-uncle_n_940974.html?icid=maing-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl3|sec1_lnk3|90597

President Obama's Uncle Arrested

Onyango Obama is charged with drunk driving after testing nearly twice the legal limit.
And he's being held as a possible illegal alien.
Onyango Obama was arrested in Framingham, a Boston suburb, after not stopping his SUV at an intersection.
Police said that when asked if he wanted to make a phone call, Obama said: "I think I will call the White House."​
A spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who is representing him, confirmed that the 67-year-old is the president's uncle.​
...​
Police say the president's uncle is originally from Kenya and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.​

Wong was one of the attorneys who represented Zeituni Onyango, President Obama's aunt, who last year was granted political asylum after spending ten years as an undocumented immigrant in Boston.
The White House did not respond to a request for comment .

story here below
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/onyango-obama-obamas-uncle_n_940974.html?icid=maing-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl3|sec1_lnk3|90597

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Let's keep a vigilant eye on this $$RICH$$, don't let this one die.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Let's keep a vigilant eye on this $$RICH$$, don't let this one die.

Peace In,
Wow, even his relatives won't give him a break.. (tongue in cheek)...!!!! Don't call him he's busy!!! Or maybe let the Mother-n-Law
deal with him and his problem. Even Michele might want a piece of his Azzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back