Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I really... really... like how Obama outlines what is so obvious and well known about the Republican Party!

Do we give Hillary Clinton any credit for Trump? Donna Brazil stood up to say that the Democrat elections were RIGGED against Bernie Sanders and for Hillary. He didn't stand a chance.

Also, Hillary previously made sure that she was in control of all money. People had to come to her for campaign money instead of the traditional DNC Democrat campaign committee, because she had the money, not them. This was arranged before she announced her run for the Presidency. This according to the news.

Do you rate this as, "Yay Hillary! Yeah, but… unethical or a crime against the American voting system? More popcorn please.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back