Black People Politics : Obama, The Post Modern Coup

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by tyab14, Oct 20, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    This is a book written by some European that supposedly gets deep within the "real" storyline of Barack Obama

Here is the description:

"Barack Obama is a deeply troubled personality, the megalomaniac front man for a postmodern coup by the intelligence agencies, using fake polls, mobs of swarming adolescents, super-rich contributors, and orchestrated media hysteria to short-circuit normal politics and seize power. Obama comes from the orbit of the Ford Foundation, and has never won public office in a contested election. His guru and controller is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the deranged revanchist and Russia-hater who dominated the catastrophic Carter presidency 30 years ago. All indications are that Brzezinski recruited Obama at Columbia University a quarter century ago. Trilateral Commission co-founder Brzezinski wants a global showdown with Russia and China far more dangerous for the United States than the Bush-Cheney Iraq adventure. Obama's economics are pure Skull & Bones/Chicago school austerity and sacrifice for American working families, all designed to bail out the bankrupt Wall Street elitist financiers who own Obama. Obama's lemming legions and Kool-Aid cult candidacy hearken back to Italy in 1919-1922, and raise the question of postmodern fascism in the United States today. Obama is a recipe for a world tragedy. No American voter can afford to ignore the lessons contained in this book. "

He also mentions Obama's African father being apart of the British intelligence, who helped take down certain prominant figures.

What do you all think? Another hater? Personally, Obama has already won or will win in my book, and is a big representative in figure from the spirit world aside from the political scene.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    He's probably telling the truth, but who cares? We're talking about a Black president here and that's all that matters.

Plus his spiritual and symbolic value for Black people, is worth a helluva lot more than his political value for America.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    It could all be true but as I have often stated he at least "symbolizes" the end of white supremacy even if he is only a front man. I'm sure folks in so-called Third World countries will be further inspired by his ascendancy and what HE represents to them. After all what are the alternatives at THIS moment in "time"?

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    On this I agree totally even with my own reservations.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    right now is not the time.....

for this crap. obama is being assaulted from all sides.
    we are getting bomb scares and bomb threats at the offices here in philly.
    extra security is being called for. haters are screaming to kill obama. haters are screaming to bomb him.
    haters are threatening to bomb us who are working for him.

haters are in the courts taking actions to suppress the vote. they are trying to throw people off the vote rolls.
    there are legal and physical battles engaged across the country.

is it possible for you cats to get in line at least until the day after the election?
    we in a fight. where are you cats at?

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    bomb threats?

what have the KKK police had to say about that:bam:

jamesfrmphilly i know you got tough guys down there who can handle this.
    ok i see you got extra security but have some of them neighborhood cats get your back too

we're in a fight, i'm right here man brooklyn is right up I95 man if you need me

the day after now that sounds familar

7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    then end?

you think they're giving up that easy man, i see these sidewalk cafes in the whites area of brooklyn and i see white are sippin' lattes with no pressure:em16:

but trust me bro. O i get your overall point
    we are at the cosmic crossroads

brace yourself

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    What arrogance!

For one, I dont fall "in line" with anyone like a robot or tin soldier. Secondly, I was on board with Obama long before you jumped on the bandwagon.

One of my cousins here in Los Angeles works for the Obama campaign. Here you are on Destee.com but are you blogging and organizing at democrats.org or mybarackobama.com? Are you an active Obama fundraiser?

Obama is not being "assaulted". He is being politically vetted and rightly so. I will vote for him in California just as I organized and voted for him in Texas. However, I reserve and exercise the right to do so with an analytical and critical mind therefore I have no illusions recognizing an Obama presidency will be more symbolic than substantive because he will be working as a front man for financial monopolists such as Warren Buffett.

Listen to him carefully because Obama has said so himself but in very carefully worded speech.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You know I'm no longer arguing to defend my perspective on this. Get outside of New York. Listen to them white folks booing and hissing at mccain rallies. Many of them cant afford and dont even know what lattes are. Most white folks are scared to death and losing homes, cars, boats everything. They certainly dont see themselves as "superior" anymore and their world is caving in on them. They lack security and are insecure with their position right now and loss of jobs to India and China has them increasingly unemployed. A lot of younger white running small business do so with assistance from their wealthier parents. Their parents are losing money in stocks and other investments and are no longer able to give child support. So those folks are not getting business off the ground and they are losing their minds in the process. I know some of these white folks personally. Thats why retailers such as Mervyn's now are going out of business. JC Penney's laying off thousands of workers. Ford and GE stock prices under $5 a share. "Underwater mortgages" on the rise which means more of them can no longer use home equity to fund their lifestyles.

Just go to a 99cent store in a predominantly white, "middle class" neighborhood. Most likely the newer model SUV's dont match the food they buying or the household items. Some of them are losing million dollars homes and then living in the same SUV's trying to outrun the repo man (who I expect soon myself).

This is at the root of why some white folks are afraid of Obama. It aint just cuz he's black. That's part of it. Its their perception that he is elitist, that is to say "UPPITY". The one's sucking those lattes most likely are liberals who will be voting Obama. They are very different that those 7/11 coffee drinkers and Skoal tobacco chewers eating Big Bites for breakfast lunch and dinner.

10. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Ase bro OMO!! Many talk about the white supremacy system, but don't see how many white people are struggling themselves. In an old sociology class I wasn't even suprised to see that whites are not at the top of the income list here in America, it is actually Asians (Chinese, Indians, Japanese). I hear middle class white people complaining just like anyone else about things. They too are watching Zeitgeist, and other political movies wondering whats going on. In my study of law I found that not only are Black people considered property of the U.S. corporation, but whites, latinos, asians, and anyone else under their jurisdiction.

I agree with Knowledge Seed that its symbolic meaning of Obama as president is more important than anything. With my study of United States history, I didn't see to many Presidents, if any at all, EVER doing anything for Black people or people outside of their circle at that. I agree with the brother who said we need to get in tune with Susu Economics, or as Elijah Muhammad said, a Nation within a Nation, many of Elijah, Noble Drew, Bob Marley and others prophecies are falling exactly in line with whats going on and needs to be done. Just my take. If anything a big lesson on self suffiency and reliance will be learned from what I am seeing.