Black People Politics : Obama spars with Tea Party activist

my apologies s since this is about him going to yet another Town Hal meeting out smewhere around white folks, when after 3 years is the presdent going to have a Town Hall meeting in any of the numroeus Black communities across the nation, to hear the concerns of those that voted for him?

Did you know this position existed?

With White House Director of African American Outreach and Congressman Danny K. Davis

Or this town hall meeting.
This Monday, April 18th at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church, you are invited to a "Winning The Future" community town hall with Michael Blake - the Director of African American and minority business outreach from The White House Office of Public Engagement,Congressman Danny Davis and WVON radio.

We are thankful that Pastor Charles Jenkins will host us for this important discussion.
We will discuss key administration policy and program updates, engage in a conversation about how the administration can best serve local communities and how local residents can help their communities win the future.

This is the very thing I'm talking about. Many of you make claims just to be making them.

Chicago Political Heavyweights Hold Historic Town Hall Meetings Using Social Media

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNEXpfILhYDR-MbJmZq4aEZDR-Ikxg&cad=rja

So it would seem he is talking to the black populous also.

peace!

my apologies s since this is about him going to yet another Town Hal meeting out smewhere around white folks, when after 3 years is the presdent going to have a Town Hall meeting in any of the numroeus Black communities across the nation, to hear the concerns of those that voted for him?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......What To Make Of The NAACP, Urban League, Obama Meeting?

http://newsone.com/newsone-original/boycewatkins/obama-ben-jealous-marc-morial-meeting/

Picture-61-300x157.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back