Black People Politics : Obama Secret Son Of Malcolm X

I read that garbage and couldn't stop laughing. Barack Obama the secret son of Malcolm X? That's foolish.........LMAO

I didn't even click the link but it sounds like something from Phil Valentine which I've heard before.....And, yeah, it's foolish.

He even goes so far to compare the Obama girls as well.

I didn't even click the link but it sounds like something from Phil Valentine which I've heard before.....And, yeah, it's foolish.

He even goes so far to compare the Obama girls as well.

The comparisons Phil Valentine was doing were not his own theories but yet theories that have been circulating the internet before Obama was even elected...Foolish? maybe in a world that the PTB's want you to feel safe in :) I suggest you look up the comparisons of the Obama family to the Pharaoh Akhnaton and his family.

The comparisons Phil Valentine was doing were not his own theories but yet theories that have been circulating the internet before Obama was even elected...Foolish? maybe in a world that the PTB's want you to feel safe in :)

Then he's an even BIGGER fool for repeating and REGURGITATING someone else's "theories" and not his own.

What?...Did he think making a video with a PowerPoint presentation with some pictures of Malcolm and his children wuz gonna make him look "SMART?!" (lmbo) ---You aint helping ol' Phil any by telling me that he was just repeating what he heard from other people! :lol:

.. I suggest you look up the comparisons of the Obama family to the Pharaoh Akhnaton and his family.

LOL....If it's anything close to the Obama/Malcolm comparisons, NO THANK YOU! :lol:

But, let me guess....probably because Barack has a long-shaped face and outlined lips similar to the shape of Akhnaton's face and lips...or his forehead...or his nose? :thinking:

Just as do many other Black men and women throughout the Diaspora. :cool:

Barack's father IS an indigenous African....So, is it really any big STRETCH to find similarities in any of his physical features in other continental Africans, IN SPITE of his mixed heritage? :10500:

For that matter, I could just as easily say that I've got a brother who's a dead-ringer for Shaka Zulu!

....or an uncle who looks just like King Tut!

LMBO!

Then he's an even BIGGER fool for repeating and REGURGITATING someone else's "theories" and not his own.

What?...Did he think making a video with a PowerPoint presentation with some pictures of Malcolm and his children wuz gonna make him look "SMART?!" (lmbo) ---You aint helping ol' Phil any by telling me that he was just repeating what he heard from other people! :lol:

LOL....If it's anything close to the Obama/Malcolm comparisons, NO THANK YOU! :lol:

But, let me guess....probably because Barack has a long-shaped face and outlined lips similar to the shape of Akhnaton's face and lips...or his forehead...or his nose? :thinking:

Just as do many other Black men and women throughout the Diaspora. :cool:

Barack's father IS an indigenous African....So, is it really any big STRETCH to find similarities in any of his physical features in other continental Africans, IN SPITE of his mixed heritage? :10500:

For that matter, I could just as easily say that I've got a brother who's a dead-ringer for Shaka Zulu!

....or an uncle who looks just like King Tut!

LMBO!

SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back