Black People Politics : Obama rodeo clown speaks out, says he would be ‘honored’ to shake president’s hand

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Politics,

... What do you think Family, he didn't even apologize, and when asked if he'd do it again, he merely said, only time will tell ...

Obama rodeo clown speaks out, says he would be ‘honored’ to shake president’s hand

[​IMG]

Tuffy Gessling wearing an Obama mask during his Aug. 10 rodeo performance (AP)

The rodeo clown who ignited a firestorm of controversy after donning a mask of President Barack Obama has spoken out for the first time, insisting that he was only making a joke with no underlying message.

"I didn't do this to do any hating on anyone. I did this to be funny. I did it to be a joke," Tuffy Gessling told KCTV about the Aug. 10 performance.
    Gessling’s appearance drew waves of criticism when it was first reported that in addition to wearing the Obama mask, he made controversial comments such as, “We’re gonna stomp Obama.” :facepalm:

[​IMG]
    suggested reading:
    http://news.yahoo.com/-obama-rodeo-clown-speaks-out--says-he-would-be-‘honored’-to-shake-president’s-hand--184124466.html