Black Spirituality Religion : Obama reacts to Voodoo in the White House

Hey, everybody's got their preferences. If he doesn't want it there, who's to blame him? That's his perogative

I will say that gun play would not be a problem with a real competent Vodou priest or priestess. That's what gads are for. Protection and defense.

Fidel Castro is another example. He is reputed to be an initiate of an ATR system and protected. Look how many CIA assasination attempts have failed against him. The Afro-Venezualan Hugo Chavez is another head of state with some suspected connections to legitimate African-based systems. So it's not uncommon for heads of state with African ancestry or African influence to dapple into the arts of African-based tradition to provide protection and keep them in power.

Tuhwi

Further research

reveals that this article has its roots in the copycat KKK group (e.g. their origins tie back to the Negro Brotherhood of Spain -- 100 Facts About The Negro w/Proof by JA Rogers)
http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?p=7225581

Christianity and Voudoun are like oil and water. Since President Obama also has strong ties with the Bilderberg Group I am not surprised that this practice by his mother in law is deemed totally unacceptable.

Of course, the topic must remain "mum" -- wouldn't want to arouse curiosity in the common folk...!

I also note a quiet hush in the Media...!:SuN013:

Ase':qqb015:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back