Black Spirituality Religion : Obama reacts to Voodoo in the White House

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Aug 17, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I'm looking for another source of information on this, but here's the scoop: Michelle's mother WAS visiting a Santeria priestess in regards to her health, it was the same priestess that she sought assistance from pertaining to her husband before he died.

Adamant Christian Obama reportedly put his foot down and told her she either stops the relationship with the priestess or will be forced to return to Chicago.

Hopefully that priestess took the opportunity to get in some real mojo during her visit - hahahaha, we might just see the Ancestors atoned for by Amerikkka yet... (We can hope)

http://atkinsonsadvice.blogtownhall.com/2009/08/15/witchcraft_in_the_white_house.thtml

2. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Im not sure what

your saying because Michelle mother has no husband at the moment. He died so who are you speaking about?

3. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    clarity

"Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991."

The first grandma appears to be worried about her health now, even though doctors pronounce her in good shape. "Marian invited an old friend from Chicago to visit her at the White House, and she performed a Santeria ceremony in the residence. When Michelle saw this woman, a voodoo priestess she recognized her from when her father was sick, she had a fit. When she told the president about it, he blew up and said, ‘No voodoo in the White House. Absolutely. I don’t care what you call it.’ As far as I know, it only happened once," the friend said."

4. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    why not voodoo in the White House?

kiind of a double standard since the Illuminati have been practicing Thelema there since the death of Adams and Jefferson, and sacrificing Africans.

Obama is full of it since all of his benefactors are Thelemites who most of, go to the Bohemian Grove, dress up like women and practice the mock sacrifice of innocence in front of a 2 story idol of an owl

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    why not voodoo in the white house? smh....

u already have white people coming to demonstrations with gats...
    if they thought he was practicing voodoo it would be some serious gun spray at the brother....

there is such a notion of making ur job harder than it has to be...and this fall in that category....

if this story is true then i applaud both of them for putting their foot down....

one love
    khasm

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    If anyone of Michelle's parents or grand parents witnessed an Ebo or a mounting (possession) they're probably initiated members of the temple.

Hougoun (priest) are not supposed to allow associate members to view rituals like this. Noticed I said suppose. Unfortunately not all 'priest' adhere to this code of ethic.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hey, everybody's got their preferences. If he doesn't want it there, who's to blame him? That's his perogative

I will say that gun play would not be a problem with a real competent Vodou priest or priestess. That's what gads are for. Protection and defense.

Fidel Castro is another example. He is reputed to be an initiate of an ATR system and protected. Look how many CIA assasination attempts have failed against him. The Afro-Venezualan Hugo Chavez is another head of state with some suspected connections to legitimate African-based systems. So it's not uncommon for heads of state with African ancestry or African influence to dapple into the arts of African-based tradition to provide protection and keep them in power.

Tuhwi

8. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Brother P.S

I had not heard of Thelemites before, although I have read and seen video about the Bohemian Grove. Can you show me some connections between this temple and sacrifice of Afrakans? I'm interested to know more. If you would share.

9. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Further research

reveals that this article has its roots in the copycat KKK group (e.g. their origins tie back to the Negro Brotherhood of Spain -- 100 Facts About The Negro w/Proof by JA Rogers)
    http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?p=7225581

Christianity and Voudoun are like oil and water. Since President Obama also has strong ties with the Bilderberg Group I am not surprised that this practice by his mother in law is deemed totally unacceptable.

Of course, the topic must remain "mum" -- wouldn't want to arouse curiosity in the common folk...!

I also note a quiet hush in the Media...!:SuN013:

Ase':qqb015:

10. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782