Black People Politics : Obama opposes slavery reparations, apology

So what! If Obama has "dissed" African Americans, as you claim, is that going to make you vote for McCain? If so, you are naive to think that McCain is going to do anymore for Black people then Obama is.

I've answered this question a million and one times. I suggest you go back and recite several of my older post. Therein lies your answer.

Exactly, and she ain't even close to getting "elected"

See, that's the problem right there - Abstract thinking. If Obama groupies supported people like McKinney, Nader, Fiengiold, Boxer and others unconditionally and unapologetically they way you do with Obama, perhaps she would be elected. The catch phrase "they can't be elected" is a tired cop-out. But do you know what the problem is, you're too darn timid to consciously vote for people who are truly committed to CHANGE because CNN and MSNBC have engineered a fantastic system of disinformation. Thus Rupert Murdoch's private media tells you to vote for candidate ABC and not XYZ. And you do just that. You're concerned about PERCEPTION from the mainstream rather than achieving actual results. Sad. No wonder the same cycle of politicians continue to take you for a ride. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Seems like a lot of black people don't like Cynthia Mckinney (who actually know who she is) because they think she is taking votes away from Barack Obama.

All I know is they will be watching closely the people who vote for Cynthia Mckinney, lol!! Haven't yah'll seen the tabloids and covers of the magazines? Obama is on the front of all of them and they make little things on the front like "Look at your next president".

"A companion to the two volumes Obama wrote himself ... for readers who really want to get to know their president." - Chicago Tribune

we got a barrel full of crabs....we needs to get some beers and go down on the beach and party.......:jump:

See, I tried to be nice to you, James. I tried dialog. But you chose not to engage. For someone who supposedly is a "writer" you certainly have a limited vocabulary. Crab this... Crab that...CRABS! CRABS! CRABS! You might want to see a doctor for your condition.

BTW James. I distinctively recall a while back brother Isaiah calling you out for your rather exaggerated imagination and tall tales you espoused on this forum. Do you remember that thread?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back