Black People Politics : Obama Means No Reparations for African Americans

Does Obama nullify our demands for reparations?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. E. double toothpick No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Fambly, I liked to fell out of my chair when I read this so yawl before you read it make sure your bladder is empty and there are no sharp objects within your immediate vicinity
http://www.townhall.com/TalkRadio/S...d8-2401-49c9-8261-6637ef4884c9&RadioShowId=11

IIf this is why so many whites favor Obama because they think it will nullify demands for reparations, if we try to hard to convince them otherwise will it ruin Obama's chances for the presidency?

Listen to Michael Medved's argument in the video. Is this a valid one? I have my views but since I asked the question I'd like to hear yours first.

When the candidates are asked "is anyone on the stage for reparations for slavery for African Americans" only one person spoke up and that one person was not Barack Obama.

Are so-called black people for reparations for slavery? They don't seem to be voting for the only presidentail candidate that spoke up.

river said:
This message pretty much sums up where Obama stands. He wants reparation (repair) not reparations
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/18/politics/main3947908_page3.shtml

Would we reject the world that Obama envisions because we don't get quote unquote reparations? Would we reject any plan to repair if it does not mean reparations?
I think I can answer both of the questions you asked, from my perspective, by making the following statement:

I voted for Barack Obama in what are called the primary elections and I am going to vote for him in what is called the regular or general elections.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back