Black People Politics : OBAMA LOSSES

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Natinr, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hillary Clinton is nefarious.
    The movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore, did for Clinton what Farenhieght 9/11 did to Bush.
    It illustrated how the combined med lobby pact, paid her off(and he mentions the amount!) to forget about national health care.
    What did she do, before she was senator????
    Well do you remember a movie called "The Firm", (Gene Hacman and Tom Cruise) were Cruise was recruited into a mafia law firm?
    WELL CLINTON WORKED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL FIRM THAT DID THE SAME
    (go figure!)

Mcain is a simple loser more pathetic then even Reagan, whose wife just happens to be in a Jewish mafia lineage.

Now my question is the same one I asked 4 years ago when doumb/dumb was reelected,
    WHAT DO WE DO TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER AND PREPARE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS;

AND BEYOND!!!:eek:hmy:

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    How many duplicious threads are you gonna create recycling the same questions over and over only to then criticize the responses that you get?

The question you should be asking is what YOU are gonna do to get YOUR act together and this is the same question that each of us need to be asking ourselves.

Since SOME black people can't get behind a single BLACK presidential candidate with a duplicity of reasons, "uncle tome", not "black" enough, "illuminati", "reptilian" or what ever nonsense that some of you create out of the figment of your "victimized" white supremacy believing imaginations, then don't cry and whine about the worst that is yet to come. If some of you believe that you can't defend yourselves against "white supremacy" then prepare for your ultimate demise because the fact is some of us are too self-hating and "in house divided" in our reactionary and outdated "nationalism" which is getting some of us nowhere except deeper into the money pit. If some of us can't unite with the asians, latinos, poor whites, native americans, muslims, etc and want to continue a FAILED "go it alone" strategy while only representing 10% of the population go ahead.

If you abandon one thread asking the very same thing in reference to the "collective" do you really expect anyone to take serious what you now are asking when you did not "stick it out" before?

Remeber that advice you gave someone about investing in gold? Did you follow the same advice you gave? Most likely not beacuse if you did it would have resulted in an enormous blunder as gold dropped $20 yesterday alone.

Do you still have your money in a white owned bank or any retirement in white owned finanacial institutions? Most of our people still do and they are risking losing the value of those 401k's, IRA's and CD's as rates fall and the banking crisis deepens?

Do you own stock invested in the NYSE like most of our people do? If so, continue to keep that money in an "at-risk position" as the markets tumble and the financial services sectors bellies up along with rising unemployment from the fallout affecting the service sector which accounts for more than 50% of the us economy.

Continue to write off Obama as an "illuminati" then go run back to Jesse and Al who are KNOWN 33rd degreee MASONS.

"Leaders" with PROVEN ineffectiveness.

3. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I never thought you were a troll!

:SuN016: :qqb009:

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I still have love for you brother

And what ever has filled your heart with hate,
    I wil pray for you!
    Asante Sana!

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Whether I am a "troll" or not is a matter of perspectvie and at this point I really don't care about folks percerptions about me when at least some folks know who I am and what I look like.On the other hand, some folks who recently have come here definitely at least give the impression of "trolling".

I have no "heart filled with hate" so there is no reason for you or anyone else to pray for me. If you don't believe you can defend yourself against "white supremacy" then you need to pray for yourself and ask God to give you the strength to get over the inferiority complex of "victimization" and hate for your own self and your brethren who you view as uncle toms, mulattos, illuminati and whatever other nonsense that is affecting your ability to think and act in a rational manner. Pray for yourself that you are able to conquer the pathology of viewing yourself in an inferior position relative to asians, latinos and poor whites so that you may better function is a society that is increasingly polarized leaving some of you without friends and political allies outside of the "black box" that you force yourself into as a matter of chooice then blame others for the choces that you continue to make.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is to say, before you pray for me or try to tell me and others what to do or question what we are gonna do,

GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER AND YOUR OWN ACT TOGETHER.

7. Khai Tau

Khai Tau Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Greetings OmowaleJabali,

I just wanted to chime in one point. You say its nonsense to call Obama illuminati, and maybe so. But it is public knowledge and easily found that Obama and both his wife are on the Councile of Foreign Relations. CFR is a private orginzation of the nations elite in business, politics,and media. It is seen by some as even more powerful than the department of state. It is also well documented that CFR's objective is one world government. All of this change Obama is talking about, could this be in his gameplan? Im not for or against the brother, all I know is that he along with all of the other remaining presidential candidate(expcept Ron Paul) are apart of the Council of Foreign Relations. Some of them(Clinton especially) are apart of the Bilderberg Group. Its real brotha, not just paranoia.

Hotep and be well,
    Vebratim

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    For one, I said nothing about the CFR.

However, since you mentioned it, let me ask you a few things.

For one, have you divested yourself from the banking institutions such as Chase Manhattan that sit on the CFR? I have.

Have you ceased buying from the major corporations who are represented on the CFR? I have.

Do you presently own a mortgage or home equity loan from any of the financial services corporations represented on the CFR? No me.

For now I will just focus on these three questions and we can look at the stock market portfoilios, IRA/retirement accounts and bond/mutual funds that black people are invested in because I am more concerned with our stake in this economy than Barack Obama's alleged illuminati reptilian 11th or 12 generation removed lineage connection to the bush's and cheney's.

Now you tell me, what are more pressing concerns?

9. Khai Tau

Khai Tau Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Greetins again Brotha,

Just let it be known I come in peace and simply dialouge brotha, not with any ill intent. But to answer your questions, I am neither invester nor personally involved in any kind of business matters with any company on the CFR. I do all of my banking with Navy Federal Credit Union. I do however, perhaps buy from companies represented on the CFR. THis I willigny admit, as I havent really not shopped at a store yet for politcal or social reasons. I tyically just shop whever I thinking Im getting the best price for the product.

Now I reason again, Im not in any way claiming Obama is Illuminati, I am not familiar with such a situation if it is true. But since the topic is relevant to powerful orginizations implemting thier will which is detrimental to our best interest, I stated what I did about the CFR. So the question remains...can you, can I, can we support a candiadate that is on the CFR? I know he is black, but that doesnt necessarily mean he is gonna act in our best interest as the CFR doesnt even have our interest in mind, but rather what is worst for us, they have in mind.

Be with peace and strengh Brotha,
    Verbatim

10. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    real talk

^^^this is some real ish you are mentioning here. I have not even considered much of what you are asking. I have some questions since it is the economy that I am worried about as well. I would appreciate any response,thanx.

How do find out if a banking institution is based on the CFR (arent all of them)?

What banking institutions are reliable but not based on the CFR?

Where can I find them?

here is a question I have asked a few folks who are more financially and monetarily literate than I:

What would be one of the best moves with the "dollar" to make as of late?

much appreciation