Black People Politics : Obama Losing Black Appeal

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
by black agenda report

"The 50th anniversary commemoration of the 1963 March on Washington, set for later this month, is “going to be a form of apologizing for Obama, but I predict that not many people are going to come, because Black people’s trust in Obama and his apologists is at an all time low,” said Dr. Anthony Monteiro, professor of African American Studies at Temple University. President Obama “is probably less popular than Bill Clinton was at this point in his presidency among African Americans,” especially due to his handling of the Trayvon Martin killing. “His meditation on the Zimmerman verdict,” said Monteiro, “did very little, if anything, to calm the sense of disenchantment of the African American people with this presidency.”"

listen here: http://blackagendareport.com/

I hate to say it, but dude *bows down* to white folkses sensitivities too much. I hate saying it because I voted for dude 'twice', and I hadn't voted for anybody prior to him for 28 years! I didn't even come out to vote for Clinton.

Ugh! If ARPAIO hadn't been running for another re-election (county/state portion of that 2012 election cycle in Az), I would not have voted in 2012 at all.

All nice and freshly disgusted with the whole nasty, vicious *thing* in America called politics, I will never vote again.

One Love, and PEACE

i will vote against republican and conservative politicians every election…..
Bro. james, I'm not trying to convince you to think differently or to be combatant, but is there really much of a difference in this two-party political system?

I really want help in understanding, why you think voting in favor of one party member to keep another party member who dances to the same tune, out of office, helps Black people?

Are we really only voting for, what we think, is the lesser of the two evils?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back