Black People Politics : Obama: Legalization Marijuana Legit Topic of Discussion

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/...rug-legalization-legitimate-topic-for-debate/

Obama comments of marijuana law,and says more should be done to keep first time drug offenders out of prison.

.......The Obama haters will not have anything good to say about this, even, lol, bet?:

Drug Legalization Is a 'Legitimate Topic for Debate,' Obama Says

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/...on-legitimate-topic-for-debate/#ixzz1CNFVqTGS

obamacropped.jpg

lol probably not, no one discusses how he lessened the sentancing for crack possession, still not equal to powder but it is not what it was. i think Obama maybe a some what real bother undercover, i have my issues wth his lack of comment on police murder and brutality,but it seems he is doing some good things. the black farmers,HBCU money , his suppoortive comments on Mike Vick and ex/rehibilitated prisoners, he said he does not think it should be legal,but at least it seems like he is wiling to discuss it. I ould advise the youth to steer clear of weed,but I don't think adults should be jailed or fined for it either.

lol probably not, no one discusses how he lessened the sentancing for crack possession, still not equal to powder but it is not what it was. i think Obama maybe a some what real bother undrcover, i have my issues wth his lack of comment on police murder and brutality,but it seems he is doing some good things. the black farmers,HBCU money , his suppoortive comments on Mike Vick and ex rehibilitated prisoners, he said he does not think it should be legal,but at least it seems like he is wiling to discuss it. I ould advie the ypouth to steer clear of weed,but I don't think adults should be jailed or fined for it either.

Oooh he wil definatly legalize weed to get working class

Black folks to cheeeb up and forget that he appointed a major outsourcer as

head of the Jobs Commission

so that folks will still be jobless after being laid off by the bailed out corporations

and cheeeb up so they can forget about losing their homes due to the scams that his appointees did back in 1999;
jerks like Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Hary Pauslon, Tim Geithner, that made hedge funds, and subrpime mortgage scams legal

and those who still have homes loose their property value in all 50 states but still pay the same monthly mortgage so the bailed out banks
rake in the profits, from the difference

And roll up one in a bacon and cheese flavored Phillie Blunt or a Marinara with garlic white Owl
cause , guess what those same bailed out banks refuse to lend to Black folks with triple A credit ratings,
folks who need to make improvements on their homes, or open up and maintain small Black businesses

And cheeb up on da big bong, on some sour diesel or Koolaid tutti fruiti haze

becuase the Black community will now face the basic safety nets from the federal government like

city colleges
city hospitals
and what did he say the other night?medicare
job training
civil service jobs
public schools
youth counceling centers
summer jobs programs
libraries
parks
day care

face cuts and a freeze now that more middle class Blacks have come to a point where they need these services
and poor Black folks will catch hell, when the safety net is cut full of holes

and then told there is no more money now after the 5 trillion dollar bailouts

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

lol probably not, no one discusses how he lessened the sentancing for crack possession, still not equal to powder but it is not what it was. i think Obama maybe a some what real bother undrcover, i have my issues wth his lack of comment on police murder and brutality,but it seems he is doing some good things. the black farmers,HBCU money , his suppoortive comments on Mike Vick and ex rehibilitated prisoners, he said he does not think it should be legal,but at least it seems like he is wiling to discuss it. I ould advie the ypouth to steer clear of weed,but I don't think adults should be jailed or fined for it either.

.......Good points, enjoyed the exchange.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back