Black People Politics : OBAMA is THE BUSINESS!!!!:)

omowalejabali said:
I find amazing is that we don't find jewish or europeans asking the same kinds of questions, and from a historical standpoint, we are talking about only 2% (jewish) of the US population which virtually control the economy and the federal government, due to their political and economic hegemony.

europeans have historically established themselves as rulers over dominant cultures and operated minority regimes, dating back to Kemet, and in all of our spirituality, many of us do not see our own capability and/or potential to possibly do the same. this is not to suggest or say that we should seek to dominate others, only that we should not continually dismiss the notion that the potentiality exists to control or govern ourselves, and possibly others, in the long run. just as others have done to us.

Exactly,I'd liketo use the city of Los Angeles as an example. The state of California sets many trends. Well L.A. has a Mexican mayor, and a large Mexican Populous. The U.S.is a ready made machine, made so any driver can jump into the drivers seat.If voting meant nothing they would have never tried to keep blacks and women from voting. The Jews and Europeans, have had a centuries long head start on us.As in Los Angeles the game will balance ou,t and or be taken over at some point,hopefully sooner than later. IMHO the trends have been leading to more blacks in control for decades.

I know that Obama will be able to appoint a supreme court justice, maybe more than one,get it? Must get inside,infiltrate just as they do.Learn their customs,master their toungue,than breed with their women-okay well maybe the latter isn't called for.

Therious said:
Exactly,I'd liketo use the city of Los Angeles as an example. The state of California sets many trends. Well L.A. has a Mexican mayor, and a large Mexican Populous. The U.S.is a ready made machine, made so any driver can jump into the drivers seat.If voting meant nothing they would have never tried to keep blacks and women from voting. The Jews and Europeans, have had a centuries long head start on us.As in Los Angeles the game will balance ou,t and or be taken over at some point,hopefully sooner than later. IMHO the trends have been leading to more blacks in control for decades.

I know that Obama will be able to appoint a supreme court justice, maybe more than one,get it? Must get inside,infiltrate just as they do.Learn their customs,master their toungue,than breed with their women-okay well maybe the latter isn't called for.
What I am about to say will sound really crazy but here it goes. In los angeles, we were headed in the direction you speak but some of us community organizers got involved in the anti-apartheid movement and became upset at the jewish support for Israel which was a major trading partner of apartheid south africa. So, we ostracized the jewish community, in which we were long time allies, and switched to the hispanics, who later started to identify as latino. this was a mistake because we would have MAINTAINED political leverage by working out our issues with the jewish community instead of switching to the latinos who turned against us once they became the larger "minority". at least we still would to this date outnumber the jews. I went to high school with a large jewish population and am fully aware of racism in their community against blacks but they did tend to identify with us more than the latinos, and in many ways still do. the person who helped me to realize this mistake was paul mooney, of all people. until recently as a film student i really didnt study much the history of black comedy and after studying mooney, and richard pryor i realized that many of thier "ghost writers" were jewish and they wrote a lot of the most "black conscious" and politically progressive of their material. and when i went to my 30 year high school reunion in 2005 this hit me like a ton of bricks. i remembered how back in the day the crips used to jump some of the "white" jewish students on martin luther king day (before it was a school holiday) and how me and some of my friends used to protect some of the guys who played football or baseball with us and black students used to take off from school on jewish holidays out of a sense of solidarity, with no problem from school officials, many of whom were our athletic coaches. and this was at fairfax hs. for years i was mad at jewish people, many of whom did not and still do not approve of the politics of the state of israel. it's kinda funny now when i think about cynthia mckinney running for president as a green party candidate, because a lot of greens are jewish activists from the 60s and 70s who are anti-war, pro-peace, support the rights of the palestinians, while many black folks from the same era have done an about face, turned republican, or are democrats who did not rally behind her when she came under attack. and a lot of those same "greens" in NoCal voted Obama in the California primary. but in SoCal, the black democrats led the hillary clinton brigade.

Wickett

WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
What is the purpose of your presence?
The Purpose of your Questions?

You can answer the Questions YOURSELF.......What has had to be accomplished by Leaders of us, African Descendants all these years?
Figure it out

Now it appears you are a caucasian...floating in a site Created in the likes of AFRICAN AMERICAN people.
If that is the case.......being you are a Caucasian-Pro-White intolerantly(so it appears:))
Then you are solely present to condition, promote, and/or demise a Black AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE.

If that is the case....Then I think it would be safe to say....You are racist.

I will not continue just yet...

Blessings
Much Peace and Love
Na-Asia (A.K.A PLATINUMILLITY1)

OKAY Mr. Wickett
I do not know what is going on.....But I apologize for accusing you of being Caucasian
I still do not understand the Stand point of your qustions....which premeditated my last comments to you....
Though, if You ARE just asking selected questions in attempts to discourage this Train.......Check the Schedule
It's A Freight...

But I do Apologize for my slight Misconception
Maybe you would enlighten me on the aim of your demeanor
I always Love to learn and understand others

Again Blessings
Much Peace and Love
Ya Know The Name:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back