Black People Politics : Obama is Pharaoh, not Moses

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by thePreacher, Jul 10, 2013.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :qqb009: Obama is neither Pharaoh, nor Moses. he is a lightning rod and a distraction from the true evil.

3. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Obama was raised up by the Father to fulfill Its divine will. Not because Obama is a saint, but to use Obama's wickedness to show the world the Power of Love over Hate.

For Two Thousand Seasons, the Father's non-White children have suffered at the hands of Europeans and their non-European house servants. The Master has heard their cries of anguish.

The Maafa. The days of King Leopold the butcher. The complicity of Belgium, France, and America in the Rwandan genocide. Jim Crow. Hiroshima. Nagasaki. The raining of fire upon the poor brown farmers of Vietnam. The assassination of Patrice Lumumba. Half a million brown Iraqi babies killed because Europe's daughter, America, thought it worth the price:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth. For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth. And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth."

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

How long? Not much longer, brother.

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :qqb009: um, you do seem a little far over the edge these days…..

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

Not a good look. It almost seems like he's doing exactly what he accuses Obama of. Of course not on the scale of Obama, but you get my drift.

6. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Yeah, I get that a lot, especially from my Army veteran baby brother. Near Death Experiences have that kind of effect on people.

At some point in your chain of incarnations, you come to understand that you ain't here to win friends and or to 'make a living'. Those who seek to save their mortal life will lose it, again and again and again ...

The only Way off this merry go round [and I really, really, do not want to come back again] is to hate this life in this world. When you hear Eastern yogis talking about Samadhi, what they are talking about is your life eternal above and beyond this world. You actually do not have to die a mortal death to get there. A few enlightened souls have worked out how to leave their temple of nine gates, temporarily, and experience the inexplicable Bliss of life eternal beyond this wicked world:

"And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."

Have I put you to sleep yet ? I know your sense of hearing sorta goes into suspended mode when thePreacher gets to talking like this ...

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  8. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815