Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMA IS LYING TO AND IS DECEIVING BLACK PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    OBAMA IS LYING TO AND IS DECEIVING BLACK PEOPLE

By Chief Elder Osiris

Why is it that there is a certain Class and caliber of so call Black Afrikans that believe that all so call Black Afrikans should be falling all over ourselves in support of Obama run for America Presidency, is not such a spirit by the so call Black Afrikan who believe such should be the Spirit of all Afrikans toward Obama Presidential run, is the Spirit that has Afrika no longer is Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Nation to be split asunder into phony Tribal groupings that are always in conflict with each other today.

So, is the spirit of the so call uppity Afrikan American about Obama, is to have influence upon all Afrikan Americans as to how we are to receive and behave toward Obama, while he is using the White Man tactic of Lying and Deceiving the so call Black Afrikan about our Life Worth in America ?

It is Obama that is Hurting Black People and he is doing so by getting Black people to pretend to be Comfortable in our discomfort, while he is brain washing the so call Black Afrikan to continue to Hate our so cal Black Afrikan selves by Lying and Deceiving Black people into believing that the best thing for our Black Lives, are to deny whom we originally always have been and to jump into the Melting Pot of America, lying and deceiving us Black People, into believing that is the best thing we can do in America for our so call Black Afrikans Lives in America.

So I ask you beloved, is not such an approach of Lying and Deceiving us Black so call Afrikans, always have been the approach that the American Racist Unjustified Prejudice Lying and Deceiving White Man use, in order to conquer the Mind of the so call Black Afrikan, at home and abroad, here in America ?

So, I ask of you beloved, what is it that Obama is saying to you that is any different from what Bill Clinton did say to you, when he was running for president and what did Bill Clinton do for you Black People that you can stand upon the Mountain Top and shout that Afrika is now back to being Afrika and the Black World has retained its dignity with honor today ?

Beloved, do you believe that Obama is the now come Messiah for Black People, are you so ingrained in Wanting a Magic Wand to be waved over the Head of the so call Black Afrikan and all will be well with you, do you not know such a Wanting Belief is a danger to the Mental Health of the so call Black Afrikans World today, as it was on yesterday and the day before ?

Yes, Obama is Hurting Black People by Lying and Deceiving Black People into believing just by his mere presence in those White folks House will make the Misery and Discomfort that now wreck the Lives of the so call Black Afrikan, to be repaired and made to be renewed again as it originally was, before the coming of the people that get their gain of possession by Lying and Deceiving the so call Black Afrikan World.

Beloved, do you not know that there can be no change that will benefit the Lives of the so call Black Afrikans, not until the so call Black Afrikan World is qualified to experience the change we need with our Divine Mind ?

Do you not know beloved, that the so call Black Afrikan represent the embodiment of Change and for America and those other Worlds with a History of Oppressing, Lying, and Deceiving the so call Black Afrikans, telling you in order to experience Change that such a change must come from you denying yourselves and jumping into the melting Pot of America ?

No beloved, only through the so call Black Afrikan Change, which must go through a Change from the present Mind we now use, back to the Divine Mind we did lose, and not until the so call Black Afrikan is allowed to experience that quality of Change, and that change will have Afrika to be under the control of the Afrikan, and the so call Black Afrikan World has become a Monolithical World again, the outer Worlds, will not be able to experience the Change it need in order to redeem themselves with the so call Black Afrikan World, and all of this Obama change Rhetoric, is no more than Lies and deceitful promises that is no difference from the promises that the Lying and Deceiving Oppressors of Black People have inflicted upon the Mind of the Black World for centuries, and now have us pretending to be comfortable in our Discomfort, just for an illusion of change which Obama is pedaling to the Black World today, under the direction of the major Liars and Deceivers, controlled by Lucifer Themselves, they that project the False Light ( Knowledge ) About God, Universe, and Self, to the so call Black Afrikan World today.

Obama was not capable of Divinely Responding to the Young Uhuru Brother Question about when is he going to address the Ills of the Black Community, what caliber of Change can the Black Community of the Poverty Level can expect from an Obama Presidency and all Obama had to feed the Young Man the Questioner, was Lies and to be deceitful, by stating his Community Activism, Legislation he sponsored in the Chicago State Legislature, a Few sponsored and Cosponsored bills in the US Senate, which did not answered specifically the Young man Question, Hell, all of those Black Caucus Politicians on all levels of Government can answer the Young Man question the same way, meaning that Obama was doing nothing but attempting to Kick Lying Dust into the Mind Eye of Black People.

So next Time Obama is confronted by True Black Folks in America, the Question should be, what have you accomplished by your Action that has brought Quality change so far, to the Poverty stricken so call Black Afrikans in America, and where do Obama Stand on Reparation, not Chattel Slavery, Hell, everybody now is opposed to the American History of Chattel Slavery, it is popular today to be in such opposition, so I can care Less where you stand on Slavery, once in America, I desire to know, what do America next President plan to do about our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and giving their Children Respect to have a Choice about America or Afrika and be willing to Repair and Restore us Back in Afrika as the next established State in Afrika, that is the Issue that serve as the Litmus Test on Race in America today, Beloved !!!

Can you Understand That, Beloved

I Ask Not For you to Agree With That, But can You Understand That, Which Require For You To Know ( Think ) As Well, And The Decision You Make With Such Knowledge And Understanding, Will Serve Only To Your Advantage Or To Your Detriment, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]

2. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I was never one for drinkin the Obama Kool-Aid, but I think it's more apparent than now with the way he handle his "hecklers" and his reparations rant, that people need to realize he's a "politician for a european establishment" before he is an Afrikan. This "brother" doesn't speak for the black community anymore than a white person. It's almost getting to the point where I think electing him will do more harm to us than help..........

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    That beloved is a sign that you are beginning to Think for your self.

But The Question Is, Where do we go From This Point On ?

Be Kind to your self, beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Vote for Cynthia McKinney. We know that she is not going to win, but if she gets enough votes, the Green Party will be counted as a mainstream competitor in the next presidential race. They also get the same media attention and benefits as the Republican and Democratic parties.

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Some wont ever get it chief elder this ra cism thing has people so wrapped up that now even black folk wont exercise there critical thinking. Because the man appears to be one of them. There are several melanited individuals whom have no good intentions for the black communtiny. Starting with the ones whom co acted with the euproeans to send us to dispoara. funny thing is he seems to have the mentality that of alot of the africans that come to this continent have. We are lazy dumb popeye chicken eating tv watching individuals. whom deserve no apology and money. he has promised us what we deserve any way. Good school education and change. This whole ordeal is killing me that is why i have chosen to ignore most of it. why is it the white americans show up at the african events and do not support any african american events. hand in hand with the african and happy. But are some uncomfortable around african americans. The african agrees with the white american about the state of african americans. Obama is the product of this thought process being part african and european it encompasses the entire idology. How can some one who thinks this way be better for us. However i will continue to accept the lablels as crab or whatever they choose. Because i choose to keep it real. which alot of black folks choose not to do because they see what they want to see in obama and not what is really going on.

hotep dear elder may we raise awareness to combat the reality enemy on the planet. The one whom comes in all colors. who is only interesting in control and domination. The bad folk white black brown green whom ever! This white supremacy crap and the continued mentally ill state of our people has got
    me:insane:

6. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    Something I'm always trying to figure out and hopefully one day I'll find the answer....

7. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I will say that some brothers and sisters from the continent share those prejudice feelings but not all. I am friends with plenty of brothers and sisters from the continent who treat me as the true brothers and sisters that we are. I will also say that those who are misguided primarily have that process, because of the portrayal of Africans in America by white people. The same goes for Africans in America who view our brothers and sisters from the continent as savages...........

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

forgive me not wanting to over generalize and include all of any one group. I must re member to say some.

9. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    you're good my brother no disrespect intended.