Black People Politics : Obama Hussein Clinton?

I am also waiting patiently to see how our people will translate the electing of a Black President into something substantial for our survival. So far, there has been no sign- besides the rise in interracial relationships and friendships.

Obama is actual too busy shocking and awing White folks to be concerned with our conspiracy theories. He'd do just about anything to stay in a good light with White folks, and that will definitely be his undoing. Like I said before, Obama is that Brotha that comes to the Office party and knows all the White Co-workers and Managers by their first name. Unfortunately, only such a person could possibly be a "Black" President anyway.

But on a positive note. For him or against him, he is the change we've been waiting for. Most of us still didn't catch on to what that really means.

Peace

But on a positive note. For him or against him, he is the change we've been waiting for. Most of us still didn't catch on to what that really means.
- true indeed God...

Powerful information Bro. Kwabena. Not something most Obamamanics will stomach but powerful nonetheless.

And yes it would be hard to see how "Obama's change" benefits those who are against him. For me I recalled a well respected Elder telling a group of us long ago that Black folks problem wasn't really White folks entirely, but those Blacks among us what work deeds in their name, secretly going about doing things as Agents for the White race. For a long time and by now we've all heard different versions of this story. We heard it from Malcolm. We heard it from Khalid. We even heard it from Dr. Clarke. But we never had a big "ah-ha!" moment. Not in history.

Even while Malcolm X accused Dr. King of this there was never any big "ah-ha!" moment- whereas Dr. King was never really caught red handed in such an act. So for generations Blacks went about trying to organize- but nothing truly succeed or reached the potential we dreamt of. (As in the Jewish funded NAACP) We even forget these theories often times, because there is nothing concrete to hold them too.

At least with the White race we can see a White face and say -look, there is my oppressor, there is my enemy. The same is true even on the continent of Africa. Certain Africans are selected and empowered to weave and divide Africa as Europe sees fit. Now tell me, how can you see an Enemy coming when it is wearing your own Brother as it's skin?

I feel this as other Black Men and Women who transcend often with the Ancestors feel it. The Ancestors may indeed be working with this Man, to show us something. Our "ah-ha!" moment is already here, and those who are conscious enough can see it.

By now we all know this Man is not stupid, he is fully aware of all the information about him all over the net. Dare I say Destee.com is probably bookmarked in his browser.

Now, those who are for him will see a different reality. All this conspiracy mess will go over their heads, it's not relevant to the ideals they've accepted. The same people who were once preaching about the end of the world in 2007-08 are now on the bus on the way to the inauguration in 2009. Indeed his is a martyr, savior and Messiah for some of us- speaking against a Black person's savior would guaranteed a sure place in hell if hell indeed existed.

Either way the pendulum swings- change at this point in "his"-story is enviable even without a Black President. We say we believe in the Illuminati and all these Whites with power, but the Stock Market did in fact crash in 2008- and some of many of us still think it was the mortgage crisis that caused it.

And this is why they keep drugs in the water.

Makes much sense, but there is still a big problem (amongst others)-

Has he ever really spoken on what "Change" he will bring to Our folk? Or is he speaking of and about the change he will bring to the American Middle class?

I have absolute proof that he is there for the middle class; nothing for anyone else.

Perhaps i'm missing something...

KWABENA

Powerful information Bro. Kwabena. Not something most Obamamanics will stomach but powerful nonetheless.

And yes it would be hard to see how "Obama's change" benefits those who are against him. For me I recalled a well respected Elder telling a group of us long ago that Black folks problem wasn't really White folks entirely, but those Blacks among us what work deeds in their name, secretly going about doing things as Agents for the White race. For a long time and by now we've all heard different versions of this story. We heard it from Malcolm. We heard it from Khalid. We even heard it from Dr. Clarke. But we never had a big "ah-ha!" moment. Not in history.

Even while Malcolm X accused Dr. King of this there was never any big "ah-ha!" moment- whereas Dr. King was never really caught red handed in such an act. So for generations Blacks went about trying to organize- but nothing truly succeed or reached the potential we dreamt of. (As in the Jewish funded NAACP) We even forget these theories often times, because there is nothing concrete to hold them too.

At least with the White race we can see a White face and say -look, there is my oppressor, there is my enemy. The same is true even on the continent of Africa. Certain Africans are selected and empowered to weave and divide Africa as Europe sees fit. Now tell me, how can you see an Enemy coming when it is wearing your own Brother as it's skin?

I feel this as other Black Men and Women who transcend often with the Ancestors feel it. The Ancestors may indeed be working with this Man, to show us something. Our "ah-ha!" moment is already here, and those who are conscious enough can see it.

By now we all know this Man is not stupid, he is fully aware of all the information about him all over the net. Dare I say Destee.com is probably bookmarked in his browser.

Now, those who are for him will see a different reality. All this conspiracy mess will go over their heads, it's not relevant to the ideals they've accepted. The same people who were once preaching about the end of the world in 2007-08 are now on the bus on the way to the inauguration in 2009. Indeed his is a martyr, savior and Messiah for some of us- speaking against a Black person's savior would guaranteed a sure place in hell if hell indeed existed.

Either way the pendulum swings- change at this point in "his"-story is enviable even without a Black President. We say we believe in the Illuminati and all these Whites with power, but the Stock Market did in fact crash in 2008- and some of many of us still think it was the mortgage crisis that caused it.

And this is why they keep drugs in the water.

peace

& just to add if it hasn't been stated on the site yet that JP Morgan is claiming to be Bankrupt. LOL - all of the former colonial masters are now able to hide their money behind the smoke screen of this selection.....while most of us sit back drooling on our obama t-shirts and sending multiple e -mails of pics of obama eating, smoking and such waiting for the inaugaration to take place!

peace

& just to add if it hasn't been stated on the site yet that JP Morgan is claiming to be Bankrupt. LOL - all of the former colonial masters are now able to hide their money behind the smoke screen of this selection.....while most of us sit back drooling on our obama t-shirts and sending multiple e -mails of pics of obama eating, smoking and such waiting for the inaugaration to take place!

I went into D.C. yesterday and got sick to my stomach looking at all the shops and stores selling specific Obama T-shirts. They've even gone to the point of selling them in multi-colors. I am even witnessing people competing against each other for the best looking Obama shirt! smh... Is everyone embracing his selection, or is someone looking to make big business, hustling off of Obama paraphernalia?

By the way, no surprise with J.P. Morgan. I mean, after all, Obama's job is to tell the people that it's only for a good cause, and it is not what they think, right?

KWABENA

Makes much sense, but there is still a big problem (amongst others)-

Has he ever really spoken on what "Change" he will bring to Our folk? Or is he speaking of and about the change he will bring to the American Middle class?

I have absolute proof that he is there for the middle class; nothing for anyone else.

Perhaps i'm missing something...

KWABENA

peace

"change" is the updated version of "hope" - neither one amounts to anything real. They are code words to keep our minds idle! Control the mind and u don't have to fear the body.......

there is a thread here called "why was jesse jackson crying" - IMHO, it's not because a "black man" was selected but the fact that the spark he received in his first degree has now reached full illumination - but neither one of these "black" men have the proper "grip" to lift anyone out of a shallow grave....

and they're are not suppossed too, they are only here to do what massa allows them to and that is give us false visions of "hope" & "change"...

"thus, guarding the house"......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back