Black People Politics : Obama Hussein Clinton?

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
I mean this might as well be what he changes his name too, unless.....:thinking:

NBC News has confirmed that President-elect Barack Obama has chosen former Clinton White House chief of staff Leon Panetta to run the CIA.

Panetta was a surprise pick for the post, with no experience in the intelligence world. An Obama transition official and another Democrat disclosed his nomination on a condition of anonymity since it was not yet public.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28508426

- i wonder what has happened to all of the Obamanians who were so excited? They seem to have gone silent while watching this magic show!

stay tuned, for the final act in his show is a :jawdrop:! if your jaw hasn't already dropped by now that is........

I mean this might as well be what he changes his name too, unless.....:thinking:

NBC News has confirmed that President-elect Barack Obama has chosen former Clinton White House chief of staff Leon Panetta to run the CIA.

Panetta was a surprise pick for the post, with no experience in the intelligence world. An Obama transition official and another Democrat disclosed his nomination on a condition of anonymity since it was not yet public.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28508426

- i wonder what has happened to all of the Obamanians who were so excited? They seem to have gone silent while watching this magic show!

stay tuned, for the final act in his show is a :jawdrop:! if your jaw hasn't already dropped by now that is........

You may not have like the brotha from the beginning. But I don't think liking Obama and appreciating the man is being a blind Obamanian. Or whatever that is.

I think most grown "Black" folks know about the American Political system. Of course this is a political pick. Some picks he has made from his own staff. Others come at the expense of forging alliances. And still others are payment for services rendered.

The American political system is no joke. But if he is going to get anything done, he will have to play ball. Being from Chicago, Obama knows exactly how to do that. Wrong or right.

Hey brotha info,

I read the article but I don't see anything damning about the appointment other than NBC's subtle suggestion that we are supposed to see something bad. Do you trust NBC and their subtle suggestions or do you know something about Leon Pametta that would make this appointment damning?

Hey brotha info,

I read the article but I don't see anything damning about the appointment other than NBC's subtle suggestion that we are supposed to see something bad. Do you trust NBC and their subtle suggestions or do you know something about Leon Pametta that would make this appointment damning?

There are certain folks who are simply trying to remind us that Obama is a politician.

It is just hype. As though "Black" folks really believe he can walk on water. We are simply happy that a "Black" man got elected. That is as far as our. . ."blind-faith" goes.

You may not have like the brotha from the beginning. But I don't think liking Obama and appreciating the man is being a blind Obamanian. Or whatever that is.

I think most grown "Black" folks know about the American Political system. Of course this is a political pick. Some picks he has made from his own staff. Others come at the expense of forging alliances. And still others are payment for services rendered.

The American political system is no joke. But if he is going to get anything done, he will have to play ball. Being from Chicago, Obama knows exactly how to do that. Wrong or right.
I know that for many people Obama's message of hope comes at the expense of revolution. But I know also that if whites decided they would not sell us food none of those who itch for revolution could feed us much less a whole army. So we are in the system. We don't like it but any hope of turning this system around is our only hope and we should not expend our energies tearing down our own.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back