Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMA HAS NOT PROMISED ANYTHING TO BLACK PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    OBAMA HAS NOT PROMISED ANYTHING TO BLACK PEOPLE

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved there is no need for Black people to be up set with Obama, Barack Obama has not promised anything to Black people and the change he talks about, Black people just assumed ourselves to be included in that promised change, yet Obama spoke clearly as to whom the change he speaks about is pertaining to in America, it being the America Middle class within the Major structure of America society and not the so call Afrikan Black Community society, so when Obama speak about bringing change to Bottom Middle Class on up, he does not include the Lower class Black America Society, the Class that is most apparent and receive the Major Blow of America Racist Racial Injustice in America.

Obama does not consider himself Black, I mean Black in the term we now define Black to mean to the so call Afrikan, so what does Black Society does, we end us receiving Obama in a very conspicious way and not in the actual way we Black Folks desire Obama to be, we Conspiciously consume the rhetoric that come from Obama because we Black folks are in such a Want for a Black Messiah, well have I not shared with you that Obama is not your black Messiah, Obama is the epitomy of Black folks oppressors, Obama talk of dreams and promises for America not for black Folks in America, which is no different than McCain, their Methodology may be just a little different, but both of their America Patrioticism is the Same, which does not and can not include the Black Society in America Lower Class, Because American Economic System of Ruling, is depended upon Capitalism and in Capitalism there has to be a Lower Working class to support the Ruling Class of that Economic System that Rule.

Obama in order to stand a slim chance of becoming elected America President, he can not be a supporter of Condemning chattel Slavery America Style, not with the consent for Reparation to be paid to those Afrikans that were victimized in America Institution of Chattel slavery, those that were Enslaved without a doubt, is warranted and is due the payment of Reparation through the Children of those Enslaved Afrikans, they who have never unto this day been given the opportunity to choose between Afrika and America as a place of resident and a Love for Country, and those children that Choose Afrika having a Right to their Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and to become the next natural State to be established in Afrika, which has yet to be done and accepted by the Afrikan People en'to.to, Obama will not ever be qualified to be receptive to such a Divine Quality of Justice for the children of the Middle Passage in America, because the America Obama, Want to be president of America, which has nothing to do with Justice for the so call Black Afrikans In America.

So beloved, you have no cause to be angry at Obama as he run for president, saying and acting no different than all of the past White candidates before him, that have ran for President of America.

It is an Afrikan American Foolish Want, that believe Obama represent the quality of change that the Natural so call Black Afrikan in America deserve, Obama did not minced his words when he told America that he desire to See America to become a One Centrist Melting Pot Society and for the so call Black American, in order to fit into his low quality of Change, the so call Black Afrikan must consent to become Blind to the Self that we are, and proceed to become as Obama is today, which is a confused Not Black, but mostly White, Mentally, and even though the Melanin run Dominant within him, the Mind of Obama is of that of his more recessive Geneology, so with that combination of Obama, the so call Black Afrikan Lose in America, as we attempt to find a place for ourselves in Obama claim for Change in America, and that Change is about making all of you so call Black Afrikan Americans, a part of the Melting Pot Race Soup that is now Boiling in America melting Pot.

Can you Understand That, beloved ?

One Thing Obama Run For The Presidency in America has done, and that is to show that America still is the Racist country staying consistent with its heritage, in the way America Lies and Deceive the Children of the Middle Passage in America, you now, the so call Black Afrikan American, wanting Obama to be to you what he can not be to himself, which is Black and Proud, as you desire him to be your so call Black Afrikan American Messiah.

You Afrikan Americans who are no longer a Monolith in the union of relationship, you no longer has a desire and need for such unity, you have gone to be conditioned to become the individuals that you are in America, you with such singleness of Mind, it serving to be to the detriment of the whole of Afrika and the Afrikan people.

So no, it is no secret, nor is it a surprise, that the Afrikan American has been made to believe that there is no Divinity in becoming again a Monolithic people again, we now believing that such a Oneness never was the relationship of the so call Black Afrikan People, we who now know not who we are, we now a people that live our lives under the influence that come from those people that has a history of oppressing Black People, as we wait for Obama to become our Favorite Sun.

Beloved, an Obama presidency will be no more gratifying than the line of America Presidents has profit you, before him, should he succeed.

Yet you so call Black Afrikans want a Star to wish upon, yet is never to Shine Justice upon the so call Black Afrikan American, in America, so yes, I do desire for Obama to become President and then the question will be to the so call Black Afrikan American, Now What You gonna Do, When You Realize It all Was No More than a Dream in America, Without Reality Of The Divine Kind.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com

2. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    BaBa I understand perfectly....continue purveying the truth!

Thank YOU.

ROARIN........

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    You are correct he hasn't and can't

Always good to read you.

Obama has to first be in office. To do anything.
    He has race hurdles to over come.

He dismantled the REPUBLICAN SMEAR machine this week, by saying he doesn't look like the white currency presidents, because he doesn't.

He shut down the fear MONGRELS, Sarcasms AND IGNORANCE of Rush, Mark Levin, Hannity and Glenn Beck.

He has to keep from becoming a target of gun lovers who shot folks for the true words they speak.

He has to first get in.

CNN and others are showing change in the world. Here the news is informative, covering each others @ss of course so no one gets blamed. But truth is truth and the light is on those ****-roaches.

Obama could help. Someone needs to save this melting pot ruined by hate of Black Americans. We are so hated to have reached the point they have poisoned everything around them as well.

Even their own children fell victim to flooding drugs into America.

Citizens all over the world are demanding change, getting the truth told by some and making some of those who have messed up this world answer to the issues. I see a better day.

I was a Clinton supporter. I will support Obama now. I have always voted Democrat. Being a part of 90 percent Black block vote a candidate can get from securing the African American vote. A small number get to vote and a great number have lost hope and feel nothing will change anyway. So why bother.

African Americans that do vote, aren't turned away by crooked practices, having a felony record or just from having no interest in politics because and we are turned away because of so many years of disillusion.

We vote because a belief is there that if you don’t drink your water while you have it. Don’t ( complain ) when the well runs dry.

The disappointment levels, railroading of our rights and countless other injustices and factors have been great and long.

Have gone on way too long.

So I can relate and appreciate the messages you write and bring to the forum.

In many ways no one has to be disillusioned. Hood winked or shut out from benefits of living, being in a society where if you, do your best.
    Then ask for help. Where you push and challenge the things that are wrong, and advocate for those that as individuals find positive.
    Get up, write a letter about and participate in numbers.

Can be reformed, changed, and made to listen.

We were sold out during the civil rights acts of 1965. The voting rights act is a quasi-law.
    That has be renewed every ten years or so. If it isn’t we loose our right to vote. Then we aren't citizens of this country.

So called right to vote. Like during the time of the thirty’s, black Americans lost the right to vote.
    Lost their homes when the right was taken.
    In the past the right to vote was taken back again. We had it established first in 1865 after the civil war.
    Then in the twenties and thirties. Only to loose it again and not get it back until Martin Luther showed many that we had to stand up, for something or go down for anything.

We need to now, today defy the status and demand some change.

Reparations and forty acres and a mule were given to less than half dozen, some received land, money. Those that did built a prosperous community. Opened banks, had fresh produce stores and other shops and stuff even down to being a Blacksmith. During and before slavery Black Americans did all the work, all the tending of animals and plowed the fields. So we had skills that were still needed.

We are deep down an open minded race and really are open hearted. The times chosen have been wrong. There has to be change for African Americans and us only. Starting with a real citizenship. Because when you’re right to vote can eliminated or challenged. One hasn’t become a citizen. Immigrants and others swear in. They never get, or have their vote up for renewal. Challenge.

What in the hell is wrong with leaders, so called leaders who roped us into this buyoff. Jesse, NAACP and all of the voters who continue from this day on to accept slow change or no change sold ( US ) out for chances to be what we had in 1865. Seats in government, Congress, and many professions.

“ Sankofa “

"We must go back and reclaim our past so we can move forward;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Akindra.jpg

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    You know beloved I have read your reply with great and Divine interest and I bow to you, but for a moment, consider this, beloved.

When I Think of the action of change, the Only people upon this planet that can vividly verify change are the people that embody the need for Change, and those are the people whose action upon this Planet that came without the need for change, and was in fact made to be in need for change, with a Divine Quality again, because it was our Divinity that was made to Change by a People referring to themselves as Human beings, those people made to change to become Human Beings, yjey being the once Divine so call Black Afrikan Beings, who once walked this Planet.

So you see, it is the so call Black Afrikan that can only verify the evidence of change, we so call Nlack Afrikans are now required to become the embodiment of the need for Change, so all of the Profane Change we now speak about has no value, not until the once Divine Beings are back in control of Afrika and those once Divine Beings are Divinely United again.

So Divine Change has nothing to do with the Socio-Economic, Political Profane change everybody is now talking about, because Change can only come to this Planet world, only when the so call Black Afrikans have experienced the Change that will return our Divine identity back unto us so call Black Afrikans, and when the so call Black Afrikans Status upon this Planet is that of the Divine beings we have been made to change from being upon this planet and made to become as the so call Human Beings are today, upon this Planet, and that is the Change the so call Black Afrikans must experience, that will cause us to return to our Divine Mind Self.

So change happens to mean, when the First World, the Divine Black Nation, has returned to know whom we are, which will serve as evidence that the so call Black Afrikan has Changed from not Knowing Thyself to Knowing Thyself, then and only then will change come to this Planet worlds.

So Change is Divine, because it reference the so call Black Afrikan People and because it mean, a once Divine People experiencing Change that will reform a once Transformed Divine Being away from being a Human Being Mind, it being the change that will take us back to our original Divine Mind, and when the First world Rise again, Changed Back into its Divinity, then the change we now are talking about will begin to take place with those others worlds that will desire such a Change, and not before.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To your Selves, Beloved

May we learn to see again, As We Now Look At What We Have Become.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Yes I understand.. How do you propose

Yes I understand. If Africa should be whole. The world will be a much better place. For with Africa and us we rule ( with a true hand of fair deaing to all Africans and us their people ) all natural resourses and gold and diamonds. We change the course of the world.

When I Think of the action of change, the Only people upon this planet that can vividly verify change are the people that embody the need for Change, and those are the people whose action upon this Planet that came without the need for change, and was in fact made to be in need for change, with a Divine Quality again, because it was our Divinity that was made to Change by a People referring to themselves as Human beings, those people made to change to become Human Beings, yjey being the once Divine so call Black Afrikan Beings, who once walked this Planet.

With this I agree whole heartedly. We were a loving race and prosperous race of people. We still are. Only fractions remain. That is why we let those who march with us dilute our causes. That is why we allowed our fight for freedom to be shanghaied by Mexican immigrants and gay activist for their causes.

Every step we take we are on the DEFENSE. We must play the game. Offense by not being induced or compelled. Being made to cooperate or perform and do something by fraud, force.

What I think you are saying is the change will not be real or felt until Africa is brought back into her greatness. If this is case. I agree to the point, Africa was devastated to keep her and us off balance. She was the rock; we have to dig back out of colonial rule and abuse. Pressure from the west us America's Africa's nation. We to all nations of the earth can accomplish just that.

The change has to happen for Africa, I believe we have to make the change here to change the world. All of it. To ours in the South. The East and points in between. We lost and have little or a clue of what was Divine Identity. I think.

Then it is what we say it was, is and what we make it today.

The Socio-Economic, Political Profane are just vehicles. Tools. We have to play in the game to take over the game.

You know we set the pace. Time has past and is today that we do so. Then the change we now are talking about will begin to take place with those others worlds that will desire such a Change.

You are correct and not before.

We are over due here for change and something more. I see this small fraction ( window of opportunity ) between Now and November for us to make all the changes and restructure America by not supporting the alcohol trade. By not supporting the cigarette trade, by not supporting the rats in the neighborhoods that peddle the poisons.

It is over due and times to give America and the World something new, new ideas and ways we demand and play. Giving them all something they need years to mummer and grumble about that they had to change and give up. Time to give the entire world what they can’t handle. OUR CHANGE

When the dust settles there will be a new day. A new Frontier and some new laws. Based on what we as a population and as a proud race deserve and demand.

One can be over whelmed in today’s information. To the point of inaction. We have been inoculated with speed of information and change. Something we are masters of. We can’t seem to master any more.

Here is some change I see and welcome. Still it is not enough. I saw the change in the world when Obama visited Europe. Take another look people. Take another closer look.

Get yours while the gettings good. A nation on one knee won’t stay down long.

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/nat?guid=20080803/48952d40_3ca6_1552620080803-1290957233

Rich begin feeling the pain in down economy

The rich are sharing your financial pain - and contributing to it.
    It may have taken longer and it may not be as acute, but there are early hints that the economic slump is crimping the lifestyles of the wealthy.

To be sure, the poor and middle-class are being hurt more, but upper crust thriftiness could reverberate across the rest of the economy.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

:em4200::SuN025::SuN035:

And neither has his opponent!

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    First to beloved,Kemetstry:

Beloved I would Think that we Black folks expect no Quality change to come from the Oppressors, of whom McCain Represent.

Beloved HODEE:

Beloved, here is the Divine Truth As I See It to be, concerning the Black World and the Position we have been placed in the World, in general, first of all, the greatest myth that Black folks hold on to, in America, is that we Black folks can affect change to a System that is grounded in Racism toward the so call Black Afrikan in America and have it to serve us Justly, no greater Lie is told to us than that, and it make no different how much these hand picked Lying and Deceiving so call Black Leaders lead us to believe that America System of Governing can be changed to Accept Black People as we are, without America Melting Pot, and we black Folks be shown Respect with Honor, and Injustice in the lap of Black Folks will be no More, and Black Folks will Live their Lives without it being under the influence of America Racist System of governing, but a System of Divine Equality, and that Black Folks will have Authority and Control over our Lives in America, such will be the symbol of America Change, because it will serve as our change in America, never will it happen, not as long as we remain in America, Beloved.

Here is one of the Major Problem that has haunted Black Folks, every since our fall from our Divine State of Being, beloved, and it is that we have lost all knowledge of our so call Black Afrikan Selves, therefore we have no clue of the value of our Black Selves to this Planet World, so we wonder why it is that those people who are of a different phenotype than we Black folks are, have such a problem with accepting us as we are, without they needing to try and make us over to look like them, they with a record of oppressing the Black World.

Well beloved, it is because those oppressors have one up on us, they have made us to be at a disadvantage to what they know that we Black Folks do not know, which is, that the oppressors Know whom we Black Folks are and did cause us to lose all knowledge about our so call Black Afrikan selves, so what we do, we end up having to believe everything those people who have conquered our Divine mind and replaced it with their Mind, tell us, and now have us to believe as they condition us to believe about our Selves, and we now go around spending all of our time trying to change a system that show nothing but injustice and disrespect toward Black people, when all is needed for us Black Folks to do is to Rise again and to concentrate on causing the Change to come back to ourselves and not America System, which is under the control of Lucifer, the bearer of the false Light, ( Knowledge ) they that now guide the Worlds upon this Planet.

The sign of our change to come, is when the so call Black Afrikan in America come to realize that the most powerful weapon we Black Folks hold that will cause our change, is for the so call Black Afrikans to Reject America and all it has done to the Black World, and this rejection must extend to all of those that have participated in Transforming the Divine Mind of Black Folks every where, change ? that is the quality of change we Black folks must experience and it is that change that will serve as our motivation to collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, so that we can become qualified to have the Honorable Marcus Garvey Vision to become a Reality, which is for Afrika to be for the Afrikan and for the Black Afrikan Nation to become reunited again in Afrika, and from such a change, there it will spread to the outer most parts of this Planet world.

Can You Understand That, Beloved.

Not that I Ask Of you to Agree With that, But to Know ( THINK ) with Understanding That which I Share with you, With your Decision Serving either to your Benefit Or To your Detriment, The Choice Is Yours, Belove

Be Kind to your selves, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

They will never understand they see the world as black and white which is the result of the excellant programming over the years. In reality it is gray which is the mixing of black and white . Thier opinion of white america and europeans are so high that they actually think that they are doing all of this by themselves with no help from mealanated individuals . hotep

9. asego

asego Member MEMBER

Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    OBAMA HAS NOT PROMISED ANYTHING TO BLACK PEOPLE: REALLY???

chief elder osiris makes claims that would make elders in africa strip him of the chieftaincy title with immediate effect. i therefore choose not to report him to the council of elders <g>.

among africans, elders are expected to be profoundly wise persons;an elder should be someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience. elder osiris' posting does not exhibit the possession of wisdom nor does it show him to be in possesion of any informed judgement on obama.

1. elder osiris says obama does not consider himself black. where does he get that from ?

obama is a luo american. the luos are a nilotic negro/african tribe that inhabit mainly the east african continent. if osiri has read obama's book "dreams from my father", he will find that barack at the age of 26 travelled to alego kogelo to be initiated into adulthood according to the luo african tradition (being shown where to put up a boys hut called simba etc amongst others) spending more than 6 months there. what more can make you african other than this ???

before he married michelle, he took her for a trip to alego kogelo so that "she may step on the soil" and be one with it (as in, accept the responsibility of being a mother to the future children of that land) according to luo traditions.

i could go on and on on this but it makes no sense to prove the obvious...

2. elder osiri says barack has not promised anything to the black people. i say again: really ? really my elder ?

obama's successful presidential campaign (sofar) in itself is a very big promise and reward to black people. african americans can now tell and will be able to tell their future generations if obama wins, that "you can be anything you want to be in america". black people all over will rejoice knowing that all it takes to be what you want to be is hard work.

i am not sure there is any promise and any greater gift to the black community that can be greater than the ascension of wuod kogelo (son of kogelo) into the white house if, god-willing, it comes in january 2009. what a fulfilment of a promise that would be.

hap ruoth (god's blessings).

asego HRH

10. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    This was brought to my attention, the writer asego seem to have bitten off more than he can comprehend and you my Destee Family know that I do not get into useless diatribe with the like of the writer asego, because it is very obvious that asego is caught up in the obama moment, attempting to critique something that asego has shown in the comment now made public for all to see, that prove a lack of knowledge about the politics in America, so I will say this to you beloved, as all Wise Black Folks know.

It is not enough to attain what you want in life, what is important is what ever you accomplish in life should put you in a position to do the Greater Good for those you claim yo be a part of who are in in need for active constructive assistance in a way it will change those in need living condition, we Black folks are already rich in irrational emotion, as asego is so demonstrating to you toward obama.

As you all know, I remain firm in that which I share with my Destee Family.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder