Black People Politics : obama has hurt me

Oh No! We've taught the Black Man to never blame his own self, his own choices ... NEVER THAT!

If he begins doing that, then he might take action to avoid these situations. No No No!

Keep him blaming others ... let him be a victim ... it's the best way to keep a people irresponsible.:wave:Right on target Destee.

:heart:

Destee

Brother James ... that's exactly what they want you to think ... that the Black Man has hurt you.

It wasn't a white man that hurt you ... take your eyes off of him ... the Black Man did it!

Even though, the issues faced now, have been in the making for generations.

Even though, they have never let a Black Man even look like he was running anything.

So now that the ship is sinking, half full of water, they put a Black Man at the wheel ... to blame him.

This provides more than a scapegoat for their treacherous deeds all of these years.

(and you're providing evidence of this ... as you put the weight squarely on the Black Man's shoulders).

It gives the illusion that racism does not exist ... because they're fair, they let a Black Man drive too!

I'm surprised you can't see this ... but put your pain and hurt on who you please.

After all ... most things are usually the Black Man's fault ... based on incarceration percentages.

Poor Black Man ... he thot massa nem called him from the hull ... so he could enjoy the bright sunshine, food, and fun that those on deck regularly enjoyed ... nope ... he's handed a shipping sink, along with millions of folk yelling at him, how to steer it ... calling him names ... all kinda pressure ... poor thing.

Yeah ... let's just blame the hurt and pain we all feel, on the Black Man.

Love You!

Destee

Racism is the illusion. Not the other way around. It makes no sense to say that the white man picked Obama and then defend Obama's selection while crying out against white supremacy.

Sure. Racial prejudice still exists as do firms if discrimination.

But a systematic international order of control and domination?

Nah. The fear most white men are expressing us proof enough that they have list hold of that grip.

How many if us will challenge the symbol put in place to make it seem yt is still in control and put forth our own political, social and economic agendas?

Oh so you cuss?

Actually President Obama is the first to 'declare' his ethnicity there have been several Men of Colour who led this country starting with John Hanson.

Want something F'd up, and receive no fault?

Give it to a Black Man (that takes orders from white men).

Destee

You may be in the minority as The Obama Administration has done more to assist than it had to hurt...otherwise he would not have been re-elected!

in response to the financial crisis of 2008 obama cut the cost of living increases for social security. he cut my money.
so as the wall street guys get bonus and bailout all the seniors get less. how is this fair?
it's a slow death for a senior. now each month i have to decide what i can pay and what i have to let go.

we now have this black president that has put me in more pain than bush ever did.

so when they ask me if i am better off under this black president i have to say that i am much worse off than i was before.
in response to the financial crisis of 2008 obama cut the cost of living increases for social security. he cut my money.
so as the wall street guys get bonus and bailout all the seniors get less. how is this fair?
it's a slow death for a senior. now each month i have to decide what i can pay and what i have to let go.

we now have this black president that has put me in more pain than bush ever did.

so when they ask me if i am better off under this black president i have to say that i am much worse off than i was before.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back