Black People Politics : OBAMA Frightens Me

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by The CONGO, Feb 24, 2008.

1. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    This man frightens me. Oh it's a little exciting seeing a man of mixed racial heritage run for the PRESIDENCY, which is exactly what he's doing, RUNNING FOR THE "PRESIDENCY".

He appears to be afraid to associate himself too closely with Black people in general, as not to upset the White Establishment. I don't like that. I don't like it because of what it TELLS me about the MAN.

Thus far I have heard and witnessed the Media referring to him as the "messiah", "walking on water", and the "great one", the "wonder". Oh really? Hmmm!

They say Michelle Obama is on the BOARD of the commitee of the WALMART corporation and that she rakes in close to $200,000 to $250,000 per year and that recently she complained of her pay. Hmmm! Everyone knows about the under-paid wages of the employees of the Walmart Corporation. Yet, she's always speaking of the Middle Class. What about the lower waged workers?

Seems the WHOLE WORLD is wandering after this so-called Messiah, Great One, Walk on Water Wonder Man.

He speaks of his HERITAGE in great TONES. But who does he REALLY represent???

When closing at the recent TEXAS convention I saw him give the DEVIL sign before exiting. What does it mean? What DID it mean? Did anyone HERE see it too? I was somewhat taken aback, not much, just somewhat. Who is he REALLY representing and who is he trying to CON???

I'm sorry to say but I do not TRUST anyone that Oprah Winfrey supports, for I know her RECORD with us, know how she has treated Black people, distanced herself from the average, common, lowly, ordinary ones of US. We have not been fooled or duped by her few "bread crumbs" here and there.

Excuse me, but the Caucasians have ALWAYS known their OWN. Obama is ONE of THEIRS and they know this, which is why they have LIFTED him UP. Personally I do not care who wins. From what i've seen so far, things will remain the SAME. I have not HEARD one thing that he has said that has encouraged me to go out and waste my time VOTING.

I have been waiting for the so-called ANTI-CHRIST for a long time now and like Bush, Obama appears so far to fit the BILL, that is, if you believe in or read the Holy Bible. Is it possible??? He DOES have the whole world wandering after him and he IS speaking all things that SOUND good to the EARS. But where and what is his AGENDA? We don't know do we? And it seems that MANY don't even care. They are only pleased to satisfy that ITCHING in their EARS. Change, change, change! Oprah and Obama! They're two of the same cloth, so where's the "CHANGE"? These type of black people do what they've always done, nothing much. They're not "Ordinary People". They're only the "Exceptions to the RULE", the "Few" that the Caucasians decided fitted the bill for THEIR agenda. So what's all the FUSS about my friends? They come and they go. When a TRUE CHANGE comes, this world will be turned the UP side down and DOWN side UP.

No one is going to "kill" Obama. Obama is their "Man" for the "fallacy of change", which is ALL that it is, a "fallacy". It ain't REAL my friends. Don't be duped again. Vote if you want to but PLEEESE, don't be duped. Hasn't he shown you so far that he is NOT specifically for YOU? That you are not his priority? Obama is the "MAN" for the "MAJORITY". Who is the majority??? You haven't been living in this country this long NOT to know who that IS.

It is FUN to watch it all, FUN to sit back and look at the GAME. But my friends, please don't fall for it. Don't get all caught up in the deceitfullness of it all. Keep your mind, think for yourself, know the truth and walk in it. Play the game with them but don't FALL for it. Vote if you want to but KNOW what you're doing. Know that you're not a part of the "PRESIDENCY" and that YOU don't make that FINAL CALL, they do. Know that YOU'RE just a part of the "PROCESS" of the election but that YOUR vote does not DETERMINE anything!
    You're just one of the "chess pieces". This is why I don't participate. I won't allow ANY ONE to make a fool out of me. Get a true DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY one day and then i'll be happy to VOTE.

The CONGO

2. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Who Is JESUS CHRIST?

How sad, how sad that the world does not know Jesus Christ, or yet, his PERSON. The world keeps wandering after the same old same old thing. What I wonder is do they think or believe Jesus Christ to actually be a person, a human being?

Is Barack Obama suffering? Is Oprah Winfrey Suffering? Is Colin Powell suffering? Are they walking among the people? Do they KNOW the people? Do they live ANYWHERE near the "people"? Who are these people? Why can't they seem to REACH the "real people" if they are so great?

Jesus Christ was a "FEARLESS" one. Jesus Christ did not care to sit among the so-called high and mighty of world. You could find him down in the gutter among the poor and desolate. That was his travelling route and he made no excuses for where he walked. Jesus Christ welcomed controversy, upheaval, turmoil, dislike. Jesus Christ didn't try to hide WHO HE WAS. He didn't cater to one RACE. Jesus Christ didn't have time for such foolishness. Jesus Christ didn't care about living in a mansion or owning 2 or 3 homes in different parts of the world. Jesus Christ was a true travelling man. A traveling man has no where really to lay his head.

Jesus Christ spoke what he felt in his heart. Jesus Christ loved and welcomed the poor and down and out as well as the rich because he knew that MONEY meant nothing, that money didn't solve the problems of the rich, that they were still "poor" in every way.

When Jesus Christ returns most people won't even know it. He said he would come as a theif in the night. Why? Why would he do such a thing? Why would he want to catch so many unaware? Could it be because he told them to be on watch?

I personally believe that when Jesus Christ returns he will be Black. Why not? I believe he will be awesome, fearless, handsome, uncompromising, sympathetic to the poor and jet black.

They say that Anti-Christ will come out of EUROPE. Well Obama's seed generates from the European line does it not? Is not his mother of European descent? His father AFRICAN? There must be a WAR going on inside.

I believe that Jesus Christ's descent will come out of AFRICA. I have yet to see ANY seed of ANY race potray the characteristics of Jesus Christ but the African seed. So when they speak of Jesus Christ who else could they speaking about?

I believe that the SEED of Jesus Christ is still on Earth, no doubt in my heart about that at all. I believe also that some of his SEED are located right here in Amerikkka and that certain ones KNOW exactly who they are and where they are at. I believe also that they moniter them on a daily basis and try to make LIFE hard for them but that they can not defeat them because they are special, of the Blood of Jesus Christ.

The BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST is not just a saying for many. The BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST means something different for others. The BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST to some means a direct line to the SAVIOR of WORLD. To others it just means something religious, something un-believeable. But to THOSE ONES who know the TRUTH, the BLOOD of JESUS is what it says, "THE BLOOD OF JESUS". The Blood of Jesus still lives and survives in the world today, his LINE survived!!!! Are you of the BLOODLINE of JESUS CHRIST and don't know it???

The Jews of today KNOW the BLOODLINE of JESUS CHRIST. They keep it consealed, hidden, in the dark, and hope and pray that no African American stumble upon the revelation that they are actually of the BLOODLINE. This is why when the SLAVES were autioned off back in the day, the slaveowners and holders always wanted to know, had to know the BLOODLINE. It wasn't merely for the sake of strength or royalty, they had a NEED to KNOW the BLOODLINE of the Jesus Christ. Had he died or not, they were privy to the knowledge that he had SEED!!!

That SEED has endured my friends. They know this and they know somewhat where they are located in America. They have a certain or certain NAMES that IDENTIFY them, identify the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST and they want to stamp it out, destroy it.

I won't to take to risk of giving you just one example of the SEED of JESUS CHRIST. Michael Jackson and family is of the SEED of Jesus Christ. The Jews know this. They can not destroy him but they want too. Michael knows who he is and so does his family. You know who he is also but you are afraid to ackowledge it. I will leave this at THIS.

So we have this Obama, a man un-attached to us, a man that is like the great white hope. What are we supposed to do with that? A man that we have no connection with or to? What are we supposed to do with him? Another Oprah Winfrey? Please, allow me to step aside once again. If I have to settle for an Oprah to represent me I don't need any representation. I know who Oprah represents. She represents the White People and i'm not fooled by her "Nicodemous by night" visitation to our Christ Jesus. I am not fooled by her good will jestures to the neggars in Africa.

O-Spray Winfrey has always wanted to be WHITE. This is no big SECRET of hers. She has told us her STORY of the clothes pins on her NOSE and the THIN lips she adored and worshipped. O-Spray Winfrey doesn't care anything about Black people and I resent the fact of uncle tom negroes running around trying to MAKE me like the Thomasina negress. I don't need the likes of O-Spray and O-bama to survive in the world. They've never did anything for us before so my question is why do we need them now???

The CONGO

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Question: What is the "Devil sign" and what secret society does it belong to? Also what is the meaning of it?

I have my own sign which I sure many Christians would consider to be a "devil sign". I use my sign when I do work.

Blackbird

4. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    I believe he is Careful not to Put African Americans "out there" or to blame anyone
    And after all this a "white" candidacy
    And I said before
    I wopuld be wrong of hin to come Put African Americans out ther as if "we need help"
    We ALL need help
    ANd what is any other candidate out there selling......Vanilla Ice Cream

For me
    At least Brother Barack is Swirling his cream with a Bit of Chocolate...add a lil caramel and Hot fudge in there....
    and is not afraid to do that!
    Imagine....

5. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Skull and Bones

Apparently Obama belongs to the same society as Bush which is Skull and Bones. This SOCIETY does not recognize RACE as a factor. The same society that rapes and murders women. The same society that does cocaine and other drugs of the day. Everyone in the KNOW knows about Cathy O'Brien and Bush Jr. and Cheney. Those in the know KNOW about the sad story of Cathy's and her little girls story of rape by Bush Jr. and Cheney. It's no real secret. Cathy is White but there is a black woman that was raped by Bush Jr also and there is a record of it. But I will stop here with her story.

The little girl that was raped by Bush Jr and Cheney repeatedly almost died and is now in HIDING. They use to get high on Cocaine and then go and perform heinous acts on this woman and her daughter. They were finally able to escape by the help of a man who worked for the government and Bush and he decided to help them. He is now married to Cathy O'brien. You can find their entire story on the internet or buy her book. It is UNBELIEVABLE but so true. You know that it is TRUE because you know that no one could make up such a thing. I wept when I read it.

Cathy O'Brians story is nothing NEW. It is only NEW to those who do not the world of Politics. Check it out on it the internet and see for yourself. Her story with Bush and Cheney is Horrendous!!!!!!!!!!! She names all the folks that go there, the politicians, celeberties and so forth. You'd be so surprized. I personally have seen all the photos. I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew she was telling the truth when I saw them.

Cathy O'Brien and her young daughter took me into a WORLD I never dreamed existed. I knew that Politicians were crooked but god knows I didn't know how crooked. I had no idea what they were capable of, had no idea what Cocaine did to a person until Cathy O'Brien told her story. Check it out on the interne, if of course it's STILL on the internet. I think it's entitled The Transformation of America by Cathy O'Brien. It's awesome people.

They hunted them in the woods. Shot at them for play, then captured them and used them, torchured them for play. They sexed them brutually, Cheney and Bush Jr.

Bohemian Grove it's called. The first time I entered the place I thought I was in HELL and and I guess I truly was. Bohemian Grove was where they eventually ended up taking Cathy. She tells us all about it in her book. When one goes to that site you get photos of everyone that goes there unless they've taken them off the web. Check it out for yourself.

You'd be surprized the politicians that belong to Bohemian Grove. Colin Powell is one of them. Newt Gingristz, Bush Jr. Cheney, Bush Sr. and almost ALL of the Senators and Congressmen. It's a secret club people, but a club like you have NEVER known. It's a DEATH club. It's a club where they worship the DEVIL himself!!! Check it out for yourself. Check out Bohemian Grove.

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    What's Obama's connection? What was the date of his induction? Where was it? Sources?

Blackbird

7. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    first finger and pinky up

Aleister Crowley, Anton Levay, Bush and Clinton have been seen flashing this sign, Conspiracy Digest has some photos, hey I am as hard on the brother as any critic but I hope this story is not true!

8. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey BlackBird, I no longer do RESEARCH. I did it for about 6 years. I work in the REFERENCE department these days. Just check out Bohemian Grove.

If you don't won't to do the RESEARCH yourself, you can HIRE someone to do it for you for around $50.00 an hour. Make sure you get a good researcher for THAT price though. I use to do it for free when I did it. These days I just don't have the time.

You'd be surprised the info you run into when searching for ONE thing only to end up DISCOVERING another. I found out about Cathy O'Brien while researching something else and then after finding Cathy I found Bohemian Grove and Bush Jr, Cheney, Powell and the others. Like they say, once you're in CYBER, you can NEVER leave.

What happened to Cathy and her 11 or 12 year old daughter was the most horrendous story I had ever heard. I wept for days at the mere thought of it. I could see Bush Jr. and Cheney committing ALL the acts she swore and detailed in her story. I was astonished, sickened, angry. I wanted to hurt someone. I wanted to hurt THEM, the way they had hurt Cathy O'Brien and her little girl.

I saw all the MOVIE STARS that were present, that ventured there and I couldn't believe it. Bohemian Grove. What a place. There are very FEW blacks there. The BLACKS you could count on one hand but they were there and I have remembered them.

Oh, I remember NOW! Who I was researching! I was researching none other than T. D. Jakes. Oh yeah. I remember now. I was SHOCKED!!!! I couldn't believe it! What was T D Jakes doing in the darkness of where I was venturing doing my research??? Yes, I found him there, right in the MIDST of it all. He was/is a GREAT one in the scheme of things of what SATAN wants accomplished in this DAY. He is one the HIGHEST of the DARKNESS of the ORDER. The larger the FOLLOWING the HIGHER the HONOR of the POWER bestowed upon ONE. T D Jakes is a FAKE, a DEVIL. He has been BOUGHT and PAID for. His mission is known to only a few. His MISSION is to LEAD the weak and christened Blacks into the FIRE, into the DEEP, into the DARKNESS of DECEIT. T D Jakes is of Bohemian Grove. He is not as HIGH as COLIN POWELL but he is up there right along with SCHULLER, Billy GRAHAM, Oral ROBERTS, BENNY HINN, But the main DEVIL is what's his name Believer's Victory, dag, what's his name? That one that says, oh no, not Jmmy Swaggart. He's a devil aright. Dag, what is his NAME?

Oh well, forget it. He rides a motorcycle sometimes. Oh yeah, Believers Victory something. I got it! Kenneth Copeland! ThaT's his name, that's the one. That's the show nuff DEVEL, the KING, Satan's voice.

Now they're investigating this one called Creflo Dollar. Oh well. As I recall, he's the SAME one that REFUSED to come to my OWN hometown because he said WE didn't have enough MONEY for him to make an appearance in our hometown. Well whadda ya think of THAT??? Okay. So now, God's WORD is for SALE right? Okay. So WE don't have eough money to be able to AFFORD you mister DOLLAR. You've gotten THAT big right? Okay. So GOD'S word is all about MONEY now? One MAN. One MAN who has money, cars, mansions and even jets, yet the WORD of GOD is not worth his traveling or making an apearance in a small town of the same denomination, a town that BELIEVES the same things that HE believes. Something is WRONG with that picture.

The DISCIPLES of our CHRIST JESUS was not about SUCH. So WHO are THESE??? Who are these MATERIALISTIC maniacs? Who are these Mercedes Benz DRIVERS, these BMW whores and pimps taking our money? We see them every day, parading around in their $400 dollar suits and dresses. Who are these mean ******* and pimps?

sorry to be so ABRASIVE in my language, but they've been abrasive with me as a NON-CHRISTIAN in their eyes, before I even had a chance to endeavor. I have become ASHAMED of them, hateful of them, resentful of them. I have been WATCHING them, looking at them, waiting for them to PASS OVER, so that the TRUE worshippers of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST can take our rightful PLACES in this world.

I have been hurt deeply by the FALSE ONES. I am TIRED of them. And now we have OBAMA HUSSEIN BARAKA. What KIND of name is THAT? I ask you again. What KIND of name is THAT, is THIS?

Look at the name. What KIND of NAME is it? What KIND, whose KIND? Is it familiar to you? What do you wish me to DO with it? The NAME is quite unfamiliar to me. How about YOU?

I keep hearing only BARAKA. Don't you know where you last heard that name? If you don't remember I am not OBLIGATED to remind you. It's a NAME you should have never forgotten.

The CONGO

9. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    There is only ONE devil sign and it's UNIVERSAL on EARTH so please don't play GAMES with me.

I do not care if BARACK is the DEVIL of 2000. It's only important to ME that I know who and what i'm looking at. He does not FOOL me as he does OTHERS. I know he is NOT what he appears to be. I know he is a REPUBLICAN, a closet one at that.

He is the FEMALE counter of OPRAH and this is all I need to know. She wants to be WHITE so badly and I hope one day she gets her WISH and turns WHITE.

I will not miss her at all. I hope she takes ALL her MONEY with her. I'm tired of NEGGARS like them, aren't you? Neggars that don't mean nothing, do nothing, stand for nothing, represent nothing.

The CONGO

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    The CONGO ... what's up with the NEGGAR talk?

You're certainly welcome to be frightened of Obama, but you can't come here and talk any kind of way ... referring to Black People as NEGGARS.

Please, respect us and our home.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee