Black People Politics : "Obama Flees In Terror Over Putin Armageddon Threat"

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by RAPTOR, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Posted by EU Times on Sep 11th, 2013

A very frightening report prepared by the Office of the President (OoP) on the machinations behind the United States rapid retreat from using military action against Syria states that President Obama was “strongly dissuaded” from attacking this Middle Eastern nation after President Putin threatened that should America strike, “Armageddon would be unleashed.”

According to this report, Putin and Obama met last week in a private meeting during the G-20 Summit in St. Petersburg wherein the Russian leader warned his American counterpart that Syrian leader Assad was “fully prepared” to destroy the Tagba Dam holding back Lake Assad on the Euphrates River which would cause the largest man-made catastrophe ever to occur in the Middle East.

Putin further offered to Obama, this report says, a “last chance” to avert a total meltdown of the Middle East, should the US attack Syria, Russian technical assistance to secure all of Syria’s chemical weapons under United Nations control in exchange for America not attacking.

Obama “quickly rebuffed” Putin’s offer and warning, this report continues, whereupon Russian diplomats notified the Assad regime who, “within hours,” then launched a series of air strikes against the Tagba Dam using Russian made KAB-500L-K-E – cluster warhead bombs, but “holding in reserve” the highly feared bunker buster KAB-1500L-Pr that is able to penetrate 10-20 meters of earth or 2 meters of reinforced concrete and would destroy the Tagba Dam completely.

Read More: http://www.eutimes.net/2013/09/obama-flees-in-terror-over-putin-armageddon-threat/

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "Obama backed rebels".

That just does not sound right. Smh.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the warmongering, Armageddon thinking lunatics will come to their senses.

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Hopefully but where in this speech does it sound like he is running in terror? White supremists hate those they oppose. I dont hate Obama I just think his foreign and domestic polices are Enocon and Corporatist and no good for the American public, but I'm not gonna slander the man or do a Rush Limbaugh on him! We as Africans have learned after , 30 years of Black presidents that love and hate in terms of politics leads to fascism!

4. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204

Thanks for being a stand up guy Alarm Clock. Your explanation on how you view President Obama's stand on domestic and foreign policies and not on the man himself is refreshing.

5. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Yes dear heart, my problem and ish is not Obama. My problem and ish is what in the world is wrong with us? I know they used hip hop to brainwash many into complacency but lets look at history. Black folks today are afraid to make demands of peace on a Black Blue Dawg democrat president, yet we had no fears of making demands as a people to a White racist warmongering president , when the average computer was the size of your living room?

This nation of African Americans is 89% Christian yet no one has the integrity or decency to speak out about the destruction of Ancient Christian artifacts in Syria and murder of Christians , by this Confederate army the US desires to support?

And not only that if there are Africans there , we saw what happened and how the US supported confederacy treated and still treat Black Africans in Libya what do we think is going on in Syria now, that the press is not reporting????

6. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    We either don't care or hopelessness has truly tighten its hold. I have no answer.

Are you calling Pres. Obama a blue black dawg? If so, where is the respect for the office.

I don't get it, so I will just disengage.

7. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Okay so, maybe I missed something. Where in the article is there "slander"? Did you read the entire article?

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    How long have you been a wing nut and what makes you think it will effect us? It hasn't in the last two elections. It wont in the next

9. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Alarm Clock. How long have you been a "wing nut"?

10. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Please understand Blue Dawg is a political term for conservative Democrat. I apologize cause I thought you were aware of that, it was in no way meant to be an insult and I would have used another term, if I thought you were unaware of this! Most Blue Dog Democrats are White
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog
    Blue Dog Democrat

Definition and Political Philosophy

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/democrats/a/Blue-Dog-Democrat.htm