Black People Politics : Obama & Emanuel lifetime members @Gaymens Club

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Each1teach1, May 13, 2012.

1. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Obama and Emanuel: Members of same gay bath house in Chicago

"President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
    The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel...."

I didnt find the article particularly interesting until I read the following about 3 quarters of the way into it:

Chicago’s “DLC” — not the Democratic Leadership Council but the “Down Low Club” — a gay matchmaking service
    WMR spoke to several well-placed sources in Chicago who reported that Jeremiah Wright, the pastor of Obama’s former church of 20 years, Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) on Chicago’s south side, ran what was essentially a matchmaking service for gay married black professional members of the church, including lawyers and businessmen, particularly those with children. The matchmaking club was called the “Down Low Club” but references to it over the phone and email simply referred to the group with the code phrase “DLC.” The ruse, according to our sources, was to make anyone who was eavesdropping on the communications believe that the references were to the Democratic Leadership Council, also known as the DLC.....

Among the members of the gay “DLC” were Obama and TUCC’s choir director, Donald Young, an openly gay man who reportedly had a sexual relationship with Obama. Two other gay members of the church were Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Young and Bland were brutally murdered, execution style, in late 2007. Bland was murdered on November 17, 2007 and Young on December 24, 2007. The latter was killed by multiple gunshot wounds. Spencer reportedly died on December 26, 2007, official cause of death: “septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV.” read more at http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress....nsider-obama-member-of-chicago-gay-mans-club/

I found this on the heels of News Weeks new cover although the later article was written back in 2010...check out news weeks cover

[​IMG][​IMG]

There is so much wrong with this cover I dont know where to begin. The timing and the fact that he is a black man is not at all a coincidence given the fact that Europeans have pushed the gay agenda on blacks through the media for at least 25 years now. It is becoming well known thanks to the internet medium that homosexuality is pushed as the secret norm to get ahead not only in the entertainment business but in the political corporate world as well. And with all the **** that has gone down in my lifetime alone that we have witnessed in the last 27 years. I am not at all shocked or surprised if anything in this article about Obama and Emanuel is true.

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    That blog is full of ****. There's also sections making the same old crazy arguments about if he's a Christian, with birther conspiracy puke sprinkled on top.

I get it, people are against same-sex marriage, but whatever happened to actually trying to making reasonable arguments or thoughtful critiques about policy or politics?

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    :SuN020: oh that is sooo last century…..

4. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I see your point but this blog was posted exactly 2 years before Obamas stance on Gay marriage, and its not the only one that posted about his membership in this club. The best source I found was from infowars.com which also posted that info. I saw that alot on the blog was maybe a stretch. However it became particularly interesting when it referenced the strange deaths of congregants who alleged to have had sex with Obama. True or not I consider all possibilities especially with all these gay politicians and the cultural climate of sex, lies and blackmail in Washington.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The problem I have with all this is that it is old news which is based on rumors spread by a white dude named Larry Sinclair and these rumors started breaking back in 2007 during the initial Obama campaign. Spreading these rumors now only aid his Republican detractors. If these rumors are true, his personal life is just that. No need for us to do the work of the right wing. Keep in mind that exposure of Obama is also an attack on Jeremiah Wright and the Black church.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

One more thing. Are we to believe that none of the white boys who served as president were gay or bisexual?

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    :bam:we spend our time beating one another down……white devils get a pass

8. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
  9. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    I think they are confusing respecting gays as individuals with homosexuality. All the sudden a man with two children is a raging homosexual just because he supports gay marriage. You should move to Australia. Here young earth creationists are the target of mockery rather than praise. The economy is way better and blacks are treated like human beings.

In Afro-American society superstition seems to be rife, conspiracy theory nutcases commonplace while rationality is disdained. The thing they believe as true (from aliens to demons) make you wonder what they are teaching these children in the US. Even those who has a proper command of language is using all their brain power to promote some sophistry or myth.

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Racism exists in Australia as well. That is why in the past anti racial discrimination laws have been passed. Indigenous people still face genocide.