Black People Politics : Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California

somebody cleaning house, a clear message that the whistleblower behind trumps impeachment process is pending....

Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California
by Kerry Picket
| February 22, 2020 10:23 PM
| Updated Feb 23, 2020, 01:02 PM

View attachment 18572

"...Philip Haney, a former Homeland Security Department official during the Obama administration who blew the whistle on his own agency, was found dead Friday with a gunshot wound about 40 miles east of Sacramento, California..."

Wrong whistle blower fine.
this guy blew the whistle on the Obama administration not Trump's

After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack.

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back