Black People Politics : Obama Compares Occupy Wall Street Protests to the Tea Baggers

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...t-not-that-different-from-tea-party-protests/

I voted for this man because he is Black. If the choice had been between two White men, I would not have seen the point of going to the polls at all. It would have been a choice between six and half a dozen. I thought the fact that Obama is Black would make some kind of difference but I often find myself having second thoughts. What I just read really blows my mind.

He compares the Occupy Wall Street protesters to the Tea Baggers and says he is on their side and understands their frustration (does feel your pain sound familiar?)

But what really astonished me was his statement that if we go back to the time when everybody got a fair shake and paid their fair share then all the anger would disappear. This makes me feel like in his eyes Black people aren't citizens at all for when were we ever included in this country where everybody got a fair shake? So now the Black president is talking about going back to a time that never existed for me.

Doesn't he realize that only forty percent of White voters voted for him? We Blacks, Latinos and Asians put his @$$ in that office. Doesn't he know there's nothing he can do to make Whites accept him as president or even as a human being? No, he doesn't seem to know that. If a cat barks and eats its own crap will dogs ever accept it as one of their own fit to lead their pack?

Gaddafi is dead. Troy Davis is dead. If Obama was worth voting for he would be dead too because they would kill him. He knows that. Voting is supposed to give us a voice but if even the president can only say what the PTB want him to say, then I know the only voice they give us is the voice of approval of their power at the expense of mine.

There is much Obama could do to assure relection and get all of his former white and black votes;

1Reintroduce and Restore the Glass Stegal Act
2 Abolish the Federal Reserve, and the US print it's own money
3 get the troops out of Dick Cheney and Isreal's wars in Africa and Asia
4 mandate the jobs creation Act of 1948 that would simply create government WPA, that the Federal Reserve is mandated by law already to pay for
5Create a Foreclosure Moratorium and College Tuition debt cancelation that would not hurt the bailed out banks one iota!

but for a man who campaigned about the right to voice dsicent, to say something like that after being at the Dr King meorial,

simply means he is tired of the stress agravation and head bumping of poltical office, a poltical office, that only pays a salalry of half a million per year.

I have no anger at the brother, he is simply doing what MCNamara and Kissinger before him did,
go for the big money, the global power instead of just one nation, and as a reward for his actions and inactions in the past 3 years,
he will probably win a powerful seat in the World bank, IMF or some secret but powerful appointment by the Bilderberg Group, Chatham House, or the Trilateral commision,
making half a million per month!!!!!

There is much Obama could do to assure relection and get all of his former white and black votes;

1Reintroduce and Restore the Glass Stegal Act
2 Abolish the Federal Reserve, and the US print it's own money
3 get the troops out of Dick Cheney and Isreal's wars in Africa and Asia
4 mandate the jobs creation Act of 1948 that would simply create government WPA, that the Federal Reserve is mandated by law already to pay for
5Create a Foreclosure Moratorium and College Tuition debt cancelation that would not hurt the bailed out banks one iota!

but for a man who campaigned about the right to voice dsicent, to say something like that after being at the Dr King meorial,

simply means he is tired of the stress agravation and head bumping of poltical office, a poltical office, that only pays a salalry of half a million per year.

I have no anger at the brother, he is simply doing what MCNamara and Kissinger before him did,
go for the big money, the global power instead of just one nation, and as a reward for his actions and inactions in the past 3 years,
he will probably win a powerful seat in the World bank, IMF or some secret but powerful appointment by the Bilderberg Group, Chatham House, or the Trilateral commision,
making half a million per month!!!!!
In fact, Hilary Clinton invited him to a Bilderberg meeting when he first got elected. I'm sure that was more then just a notion.He didn't go there just to say Hi. Maybe he realizes that nothing can be done about the United States so why get assassinated trying to make people do what for over two hundred years they have refused to do?

In fact, Hilary Clinton invited him to a Bilderberg meeting when he first got elected. I'm sure that was more then just a notion.He didn't go there just to say Hi. Maybe he realizes that nothing can be done about the United States so why get assassinated trying to make people do what for over two hundred years they have refused to do?
I dunno about the assasination part;
60% of Black men go to work each day and face death without fear every time we step out side of our homes, risking a stray bullet or an attack from a druggie police officer, or a drunk driver, and no man who takes the job of a fireman, soldier, policeman or lawyer or judge, or the hundreds of Black poltiticians , actually go through all of that training, and aplication to take a job they fear reprisals from.

In today's world a president can get assassinated for doing the right thing or the wrong thing , and after the Reagan attempt, there is no second guessing

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back