Black People Politics : Obama called out Hillary Clinton over her 'Colored People's Time' joke

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Well done, Mr. President, :yaay:

Obama called out Hillary Clinton over her 'Colored People's Time' joke

President Obama took Clinton and de Blasio to task Saturday during his speech at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. He apologized for being late and said he was running on CPT, which stands for "Jokes That White People Should Not Make." Watch the zinger below. Julie Kliegman

Video:
http://theweek.com/speedreads/621754/obama-called-hillary-clinton-over-colored-peoples-time-joke

Well there you have it. The veil slipped off the Democrat face. Do you know what saves us and America? It is the engine of our Constitution. It is that Constitution that early America had to grow into. It is the high bar to reach. It creates the umbrella that prevents would be dictators from crossing over to control citizens. In the past couple decades I've seen the government and politically correct strategists try to manipulate the Constitution in absurd ways that don't make sense to the Constitution at all.

Majority Democrat slavery in the South. Lincoln supported the Constitution. Republican.

The Constitution marched with Dr. King for civil rights. I just heard he was a Republican, Constitutionally anchored.

Politically correct manipulation has attacked our Constitution. First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." So government has taken and tried to take anything that resembles Christianity out of public places…and tried to take nativity scenes off the lawns near the public roadway from residential housing. What is really wrong with the Ten Commandments? I know, it's the "Thou shalt not…" that morally convicts your neighbor if he comes over to steal your wife, who he's been watching with binoculars. Manipulation of free exercise says clerks shouldn't wish anyone in a store a Merry Christmas. Politically correct even wanted to do away with the Easter Bunny because he is associated with Christianity, the resurrection. True. I'm sure you can think of more government politically correct laws. Did we gain a freedom in the women's public restrooms or lose a freedom for expected privacy and safe identity capability for the majority of women who go in there?!

Freedom of speech: Colleges encourage the refusal of opposing speech to their own agenda, steeped in Marxist rhetoric. That's what you're paying for to send your kids to college these days. I thought college used to be a place where people could stand and gather for student speeches. Not anymore evidently, freedom for ideals and concepts is finished over there. This is what makes Destee so important, the freedom for exchange of concepts and debate on issues, a last bastion for personal discussions which have the power to inform and influence for national good of the people.

Second Amendment: "The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. "If there would be licensed people to carry, when Terrorist start shooting down people in a church or theater there would be an exchange of fire fight and there would not be the mass murder. Certainly that would be the end of the Terrorist shooters. Democrats want to take this Amendment away from you.

Amendment 10: I'm thinking N. Carolina has a case with this one that is being denied to this state. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." This means a State and its people get to choose whether they want a law passed by the biases of the DOJ. Based by the State's duty for the welfare of the State's people.

Well there you have it. The veil slipped off the Democrat face. Do you know what saves us and America? It is the engine of our Constitution. It is that Constitution that early America had to grow into. It is the high bar to reach. It creates the umbrella that prevents would be dictators from crossing over to control citizens. In the past couple decades I've seen the government and politically correct strategists try to manipulate the Constitution in absurd ways that don't make sense to the Constitution at all.

Majority Democrat slavery in the South. Lincoln supported the Constitution. Republican.

The Constitution marched with Dr. King for civil rights. I just heard he was a Republican, Constitutionally anchored.

Thanks for the soliloquy, it was a good read, willa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back