Black People Politics : Obama bashers

say,here's a novel idea..instead of sitting around whining about what obama a'int gonna do for his african sisters and brothers why don't you[still looking for a black messiah??]get a campaine together[hey you got four years]and then you too can run for president...oh but of course you'd have to have a gameplan..oh silly me..all we need are reparations and a ticket to africa...oh but there's there's that pesky congress in the way,hey but if you're president you can overthrow those folks and get us the heck outta this place for good,but until then....LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB!

what is crazy is that some of these Obama Bashers are lying through their teeth. I mean lying. Example Obama wasn't born in the US. WHAT? sure, McCain and all his connections in the CIA, NSA couldn't find out that he wasn't born here. Funny John McCain wasn't born in the US but no complaints there...and if everyone is so pro-Africa then why is this problem? seems it is a problem because he is too black on one hand (born in Africa) and not black enough on the other hand. How many other presidents birth certificate has been questioned? NONE...why? because they were white. this reverse racism is despicable...these phony God's can't do nothing for me nor have they, I will let this Man Barack Obama do his best, I am sure he will do a whole lot more. an article debunking the birthers the name of the conspiracy theorists harassing that poor man you know what is funniest it is the white supremacists that are making up the lie about his birth certificate...isn't that a trip. and funny the supreme court sure told them...what's even more amusing is that white republicans in all the liberal blogs are paid to go in and do just what i have been seeing here. you don't suppose blacks could do the same could they? hmmm....i don't doubt it.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/12/03/the-cult-of-barack-obamas-birth-certificate/

So for sake of debate, let's make a healthy list of "some" of those who are lying through their teeth suggesting Obama was born in Kenya...including his own Grandmother.

Ambassador to the United States, Peter Ogego, who admitted that it is a well known fact that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and plans are underway to build a memorial at the site of his birth.

So far no one has come forth to declare this as a "mistranslation" can you?

Lies! All Lies! How could this be?? In America??? Say it aint So!

But so what. A African Man from Kenya is now the President of the United States. That is still something to be proud of right? It make you wonder why is the blood of Obama Sr. (So-called) The Genius Economist- so important to the establishment?

Time will tell that story.

So for sake of debate, let's make a healthy list of "some" of those who are lying through their teeth suggesting Obama was born in Kenya...including his own Grandmother.

Ambassador to the United States, Peter Ogego, who admitted that it is a well known fact that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and plans are underway to build a memorial at the site of his birth.

So far no one has come forth to declare this as a "mistranslation" can you?

Lies! All Lies! How could this be?? In America??? Say it aint So!

But so what. A African Man from Kenya is now the President of the United States. That is still something to be proud of right? It make you wonder why is the blood of Obama Sr. (So-called) The Genius Economist- so important to the establishment?

Time will tell that story.

yeah i saw that long ago, and anyone will sell out for a dime. why should i believe them? you say hawaii is all the corrupt documents...LOL...

i know Africans coming here that lie about their ages and most have fake birth certificates just to get there kids in school, and all kinds of stuff. the government over there is so organized that all birth certificates and stuff is recorded especially in the 1960's right. I could buy a birth certificate tomorrow in Africa if I wanted, and have it aged and authenticated by any official for a dime. a lot of Africans don't even know their own birthdays never mind having a birth certificate from 1961...yeah i am sure the computer technology and the archives are accurate...sure. tell that to an idiot, but not me, please.

i wonder if you heard about the trip the man pursuing Obama so much made to Kenya to write a book on him and destroy him? think he didn't try to buy information? this is bull...pure donkey crap

everyone is so full of fear...and you know why it is nothing but crabs in a bucket looking for control, stay where I am.

run, hide, the sky is falling, run. negative, depressive, sad, inferiority complexes, lets hide it from the master, but the master still wins. I wonder if Hariet Tubmann let fear control her? I wonder if she bowed her head and ducked and ran for cover like a cowering sniffling and moaning or did she free many. willy lynch didn't get me...looks like he has some. let us cut down our black leaders and spew hate at each other, let the dark blacks hate the lighter ones, and justify it as nationalism. go on...looks good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back