Black People Politics : obama and the cult of personality

It's easy to say what Obama should or should NOT do when we are not in his shoes. This Black man is doing quite well -- .

given the stress, threats, right-wing hate and "plantation-nigg attacks" he's under
- i beg your pardon! Doesn't a Resident go in knowing the people are not in 100% satisfaction which is why they have to fool you into thinking you have a vote in the first place. Now you want to blame those dissatisfied for continuing to be dissatisfied and even calling them the above highlighted name because they have sense enough to not be emotionally caught up in the game?

btw, those on the plantation have always rebelled against those in the big house! Especially, against that light skinned house-nigg that massa trusted with his business because he knew he would rather kill a black person than to worry massa. "we'se sick boss?"

yes, it's plain to see that some of us are stil sick!

You are co-signing your own destruction. This man is an 'afrikan' who obviously doesn't mind KILLING Afrikans!!

No,I think he intentionally being obtuse.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Right, right...and remember, he's confused; besides, he's already conceded to you several times on the record, which means your argument prevailed. If I were you, I would simply re-post those concessions, repeatedly if necessary.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back