Black People Politics : OBAMA AND THE CALL FOR REPARATIONS

jamesfrmphilly said:
i would suggest that we get the cat elected first and then take it from there.....

I am reasonably sure that Obama has an immediate agenda that does not address my long cited concerns, still, I am supportive of the brother. Imagine, an inaugural dinner with George Clinton and the P-funk all stars!
:spin:

Prizmm said:
White supremacist would not be 'giving' us anything, reparations are a debt unpaid. "We" have to recognize that! If we determine that they should be able to keep this unpaid debt, then we should continue doing as we have been. When one looks at this situation through the eyes of those who are responsible for the the theft of hundreds of years and over twenty-two generations of labor, and allowing the argument to flow from the perspective of the racist criminals, what would we expect their response to be?
Victims of racism should include a discussion of reparation in every dialogue with the dominant power group, yes they will try to change the subject, it is up to us to keep it relevant! It is my hope that my grandchildren will never let this discussion die.
The Struggle Continues! Peace!

Well said!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back