Black People Politics : OBAMA AND THE CALL FOR REPARATIONS

oldiesman said:
i don't know if he has addressed this issue which is a very hot topic amoung our people,but should obama win the presidency do you think that he will address the issue of reparations and if he should what will be the response of white america?
I hope this answers your question.

LadyLC said:
I'm sure that if he won the presidency and tried to address that issue of repararions he would get the same response that we saw in that clip.

White folks aren't trying to give us our 40 acres and a mule so to speak LOL.

But they can do the things that are suggested in that clip. :em17:
They are doing those things right now so to continue to do the same things isn't "change"...is it?

LadyLC said:
I'm sure that if he won the presidency and tried to address that issue of repararions he would get the same response that we saw in that clip.

White folks aren't trying to give us our 40 acres and a mule so to speak LOL.

But they can do the things that are suggested in that clip. :em17:

White supremacist would not be 'giving' us anything, reparations are a debt unpaid. "We" have to recognize that! If we determine that they should be able to keep this unpaid debt, then we should continue doing as we have been. When one looks at this situation through the eyes of those who are responsible for the the theft of hundreds of years and over twenty-two generations of labor, and allowing the argument to flow from the perspective of the racist criminals, what would we expect their response to be?
Victims of racism should include a discussion of reparation in every dialogue with the dominant power group, yes they will try to change the subject, it is up to us to keep it relevant! It is my hope that my grandchildren will never let this discussion die.
The Struggle Continues! Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back