Black People Politics : Obama and America: What it's All About

the older white people in NE philly are now openly stating that they will not vote for obama because of his colour...
the ward leaders are telling them he is half white.

When people would rather let a white man tear their country down than see a Black man lift it up that shows their hatred of Blacks is greater than their love of their country. Aapparently the price of gas hasn't gone up high enough for them.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and LOL!

When people would rather let a white man tear their country down than see a Black man lift it up that shows their hatred of Blacks is greater than their love of their country. Aapparently the price of gas hasn't gone up high enough for them.

river,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Obama and America: What It's All About

I agree. Not only is earth shifting, so is human consciousness. However, it may be too late to save America. The white race has underestimated much of the world with their illusion of superiority. They have ran rough shod over the people's of color as if the world's people were put in the world to be their slave or whipping post. They have stolen, maligned, humiliated, murdered, manipulated, and destroyed everything they have touched in their greedy endless quest for money and power.

When one deludes oneself as long as the white race has, there is no coming back. The pendulum swings one way and then the other. Justice must be met. There is no avoiding it. The arabs are victims as black people are, so when the mess hits the fan, lets ask ourselves who do we as black people align with, the other victim or the victimizer? That choice may be what sets us apart or lumps us with those who are about to reap what they sowed. Be interesting to see just how brainwashed we are.

At this point, it really doesnt matter who is president, either way, America is on the way out. I want to see Obama make history, I do. But I also dont want to see him as the one holding the bag when Humpty Dumpty takes its great fall.

the older white people in NE philly are now openly stating that they will not vote for obama because of his colour...
the ward leaders are telling them he is half white.

Could this be what is called "The Bradley Effect"?

The long time so called "african american" mayor in Los Angeles who ran for Govenor of California and the polls showed him ahead for the entire campaign but when the white people went into the booths to elect him they voted for his opponent...it is belived because Bradley was a non-white person and his apponent was a white person. This happened both in 1982 and 1986.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back