Black People Politics : Obama’s Real Father Exposed!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Writeous1, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
  2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    man.. really..

straight nonsense.

-thanks.

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    As soon as I saw the name "Alex Jones," I KNEW this was gonna be some mess.

I couldn't even listen to the whole video. My gag reflex started to kick in.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    and !!!!!....I tell you it will never end the crappy crawlers that lurks

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Let me tell you something, after all the research Ive done on this govt and its agencies you never really know who or what the hell your dealing with. They have done some really treacherous stuff that will make your head spin. Stuff people wouldnt believe even if shown because of all the lies the public has been spoon fed for decades. I personally believe that Obama could very well be a CIA operative or project and one of many corporate owned presidents. Thing is people believe anything because theyve been told by the media and it looks good, even when they have never met a person yet they already think they know em just because theyve seen and heard.

6. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    That's like a judge hearing what a person is charged with, then dismissing the case before hearing (without hearing) the evidence.

7. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    No, I haven't seen the film yet, I'm just passing the info along. I won't decide (for myself) if it's true or not until I've seen it.

8. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202

Obama is definitely a corporate/bank owned president. Here's a quick selection of info to show that:

In February 2011, the Washington Examiner reported that Goldman Sachs was "the company from which Obama raised the most money in 2008" and that its "CEO Lloyd Blankfein has visited the White House 10 times."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

People should do an internet search on the term "government sachs," or just research into what former Goldman Sachs members held what positions in the government during the bailout and they'll see that it was orchestrated by Goldman puppets, Obama being one of them.

Stephen Friedman, a former director of Goldman Sachs, was named Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in January 2008. Although he had retired from Goldman in 1994, Friedman continued to own stock in the firm. Goldman's conversion from a securities firm to a bank holding company in September 2008 meant it was now regulated by the Fed and not the SEC.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

Obama did, and is doing, the job he was selected to do.

And now he has the powers of a dictator: http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...ll-list-of-targets-in-secret-drone-war.72134/

People better hope Obama is just a puppet and not a CIA operative, and especially not a project (I know what you're referring to).

9. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I guess that judge must be you then.. because I watched the video before I made my determination that it was nonsense.. did you watch it before you implied it's authenticity by posting it here with that title?

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I'm not convinced that its nonsense - neither am I convinced that its true - but what I do believe is that it deserves a second looking at. Secondly, you have to understand as AA's, Moors, etc ... this issues doesn't really hurt us as it would lets say white Americans. We are builders so if this country falls apart - we will naturally fix it - yet - not for anyone else to rule over us ever again but for ourselves reclaiming OUR rightful ownership of the land. With this being said, what is the expected outcome of exposing this video?

Here's my thing ... people are so scared of this N.W.O (New World Order) while at the same time failing to realize that it might be as simple as a catch phrase. To suggest a New World Order is to suggest that there is an O.W.O (Old World Order). What people need to be concerned about is the order that they are in currently because the rulers are not changing, its the politics that will move to the front instead of operating in the background like they are currently doing. In order for there to be a N.W.O - the ruling elite much change which means a shift from the rich to the poor or the rich back to the government or so-called "" middle class. This country has undergone 3 world order changes with the last one that we are in being the most devastating to white people yet all of them have been horrible to us.

The order that we are currently in was created in 1913 and put into full power around 1933 - it was during this time that the rich snatch complete power of this country and the world for that matter and turned this country into a corporation. 15 years later they created a war and stole the ancient land of Canaan (1948 Israel) and called it their own as they did with America (Indigenous Moors & Native Americans) and with Iraq (future: Iran and Egypt). Rich people own corporations not governments. There is a semi battle going on between two global powers and thats between Religion and the Rich. G. Bush tried to usher in the religious power again while feeding the rich in his attempt to unify the both. Obama on the other hand is strictly for the rich creating more debt with bailouts - borrowing money from privately owned corporations which makes the United States and its citizens the property of the rich. Religion is trying to come back into ruler-ship but the rich assault on religion is without mercy. The rich has released so much information in concerns to religion, science, new age and so forth so that people can see religion for what it really is - which intensifies the rich power by revealing the hidden agenda of religion. If religion still had its strong hold - there is absolutely no way that they would have allowed the freedom of religion in this country as it has been.

Yet again this means absolutely nothing to AA's, Moors, Indigenous & Native Inhabitants of this land previous to Columbus. Religious has rendered our people brain-dead; literally and the rich has severed our feet. Religion has attacked and has caused severe damage to our thinking abilities which makes us worship them unknowingly and keeps us enslaved; prohibiting us from learning of our true origins, nature and nationality. The rich has severely cut resources and destroyed the fabric of our family aka feet i.e. foundation in order to keep us divided and without real resources. So in essence it doesn't matter if there's a new world order or the current world order continues to thrive; both were designed to be self-sustaining slave generators (meaning: to keep working as we keep the machine(s) well oiled). It doesn't matter if Obama is president again or Romney wins - neither one will benefit us; period. The only way out of this is to reclaim our sovereignty which is to exist outside of the Patrix or we will continue to perish either way through either system that we do not rule or run. We must become a nation - existing within a nation - but that's a different topic for a different day. White people ultimately will be more affected by the turn out of these events then we will because they have their illusions to loose and only their illusions because their reality have been missing for quite a while now - they just don't know it.

So again, what purpose does this video serve to our people? Was your intent to wake us up to the atrocities going on in the board rooms of the corporation? You can't call it a government though most corporations are set up like a government - United States haven't had a government since the early 1900's. How does this help us and if its true or not what benefit is there in knowing this information?