Black People Politics : Obama’s Kabuki Jobs Council, Brought to You By “Nut on China” Jeff Immelt

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Appointing a major outsourcer
Jeff Immelt CEO of General Electric
to head the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, is kinda like appointing an arsonist to be the chief of the fire department

The president said "GE has something to teach businesses all across America". Maybe so
but Immelt dropped the stock values by 60% when he took the helm, and then dessimated the factory town of
Cleveland Ohio particularly the light bulb factories,
with massive closings and outsourceing to that wonderful nation invited to the state dinner a minute ago

According to the United Electrical Workers Union
this guy closed 29 plants
in the United States in the past two years,
laying off around 3,000 workers.

"While Immelt was calling for manufacturing to stay in the U.S., his company was at the same time shipping manufacturing jobs overseas by canceling an order with an American-based wind turbine maker, ATI Casting Service in LaPorte, Ind., so that GE could instead buy the parts from a factory in China."

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/01/21-3

Brother Ankhur ... the title you've provided doesn't match the title of the article you're referencing.

The link goes to an article titled "Obama’s Kabuki Jobs Council, Brought to You By “Nut on China” Jeff Immelt"

Please, if you're going to use other people's stuff, at least title it (close to) like they did ... or write about it yourself, with whatever title you want to give.

You're putting your opinion in the title, instead of letting the title speak to the topic the author is writing about. It's confusing at best.

I'm gonna go ahead and change the title of this thread, to match the title of the article.

Other than the above, you did everything else properly ... added only a snippet, and gave us a direct link to the story ... thank you.

Please ... let the titles match the author's article, and post your opinion inside the thread, and not as the title of the thread.

If you don't quote someone else's article, you can make the title be whatever you want, along with the content within the opening post.

This is about butchering someone else's work ... don't do that ... let theirs stand as is ... or don't use it, write your own, with your own title, content, and everything.

Okay? If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Ankhur ... the title you've provided doesn't match the title of the article you're referencing.

The link goes to an article titled "Obama’s Kabuki Jobs Council, Brought to You By “Nut on China” Jeff Immelt"

Please, if you're going to use other people's stuff, at least title it (close to) like they did ... or write about it yourself, with whatever title you want to give.

You're putting your opinion in the title, instead of letting the title speak to the topic the author is writing about. It's confusing at best.

I'm gonna go ahead and change the title of this thread, to match the title of the article.

Other than the above, you did everything else properly ... added only a snippet, and gave us a direct link to the story ... thank you.

Please ... let the titles match the author's article, and post your opinion inside the thread, and not as the title of the thread.

If you don't quote someone else's article, you can make the title be whatever you want, along with the content within the opening post.

This is about butchering someone else's work ... don't do that ... let theirs stand as is ... or don't use it, write your own, with your own title, content, and everything.

Okay? If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee
well let me ask this would it be OK for me to make a statement,

and then provide links for refference?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back