Black People Politics : Obama’s Anti-Black Rant

Dang! I'm at work at can't read the transcript. From what you guys are saying, I can just imagine the BS that was spewed though. I just wish that We as a people would realize that this guy doesn't have Our best interest at heart!!
I am starting to wonder after the past 20 years do we have our best interest at heart!

Politics is like the law of the streets. If a dude thinks you a punk cause you let someone mess over you before, well he will treat you like one!

And when Bill Clinton sat on his hands, and practically prevented toe UN from doing anything in Rwanda, when he kidnapped Arristede, when he allowed his treasurer Robert Rubin to sack the Glass Steagl Act and then create GAAT and NAFTA;
we said nothing and did nothing!!!

Then for eight years of that idiot Bush devestating Black communities all over the planet, yeah we said alot! We said a great deal, but we didnt do squat! Eight years! 2 terms and no National plan for Black Nationalism or collective economics even in his first term!!

So if we did not do for self, or take action under a White idiot president, whjat is a Black one supposed to think about us?

He stood up there and said all of that stuff, and we just stood up there and grinned like they sprayed hydrolized opium over everyone!

And no one said squat after but Glen Ford, like a later day Noah!

Dang! I'm at work at can't read the transcript. From what you guys are saying, I can just imagine the BS that was spewed though. I just wish that We as a people would realize that this guy doesn't have Our best interest at heart!!

That's the problem - there IS no "transcript presented." Just some taken out of context sentences.

That said:

Since Obama was lecturing Black people – and we know he never lectures white people –

In context or out, no one can deny the quoted passage. :news:

Who, ford?

I think ford is on point. As a journalist, one can not get all, shall I say -'esoteric' when disseminating information and sharing ones opinion to the masses. Perhaps what you have pointed out is something the individual would have to arrive at...
Did Ford make a speech in front of thousands of people, in Washington?

I dont think you get the point of him saying that in front of thousands of people!!

Have you ever seen a hypnotist show live??

He can make folks fall asleep randomly in the audience or forget their name!

When you were 7 how did kids test another child's deafness in cruel ways?

They would cuss the child's parents out and if the child just shrugged or smiled they knew the child was deaf;
16March_on_Washington2.jpg

The prez was testing how hypnotized Black folks have become

They were there, and millions of others watching on TV

but if you sent every single person not only a transcript but a video of the speech

they would deny the president said what he actually said

And when you get a people into that kind of mental conditioning you can do practically anything to them!:bye:

He stood up there and said all of that stuff, and we just stood up there and grinned like they sprayed hydrolized opium over everyone!
And no one said squat after but Glen Ford, like a later day Noah!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back