Black Women : O U Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL Black Woman!! BBWBW

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by anAfrican, Jun 27, 2006.

1. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    happened to be glancin through the premium members listing page and got smacked all over again!

hot dang!! You Sisters are just so ... so ... so ... !mmmYEAH!!! Beautiful, Majestic, Fantastic, Wonderful, .. oh, there ain't words big enough.

:spin: ow-WEEE!! got a fella spinning!! :spin:

Thank You for BEING!!

guess, maybe there might be some "advantage" to living up in this "******* barrel": [and here's another one of them "right on time/most appropriate" coincidences, Sister River: GC's "Do Fries Go With That Shake" just popped up!] encountering any of you, anywhere, no matter what your situation, shape, status or attitude just gives a whole `nother more-bigger reason for being alive!

(ain't trying to "court no favor", jest saying! sides, reckon this is something that can't ever be said enough ... well, i spose if we were doing it fourteen times a minute ... nah, prolly not even then!!)

2. vandella

vandella Banned MEMBER

TRAVEL INDUSTRY
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the kind words brotha.

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Nicely put.....

Thanks my dear Brother anAfrican:kiss:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    When we talk about beauty and the love of our wonderful sistas
    young and old these are queens of essense and the beauty of a
    black pearl our so worthy women is untouched i give much luv too
    everyone in this community and beyond yes i agree ooooooweeeee!
    BEAUTIFUL BLACK WONDERFUL WOMEN

5. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Well anAfrican, all I can say is a gigantic, THANK YOU!!!!!! Genuine love is always endearing brotha!!!!

6. Stabane-afrolez

Stabane-afrolez Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    aww thats so sweet to see someone appreciatin the sisters beauty...mwa

7. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Shucks...you say the sweetest things and indeed I believe the brothas are awesome too.:hot:

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    Oooohhh!! Just got me another hit!!

Met this Sister getting on the bus a few days ago at my "home" bus stop. Like I've said (prolly 'ad nauseum'), ain't many around here (oooohhhh!! There was this Ghanese Sister a while ago, just as Lovely and as Braggin as She could be on them beautiful babies of her's!!), and when I run across one, I gotta admit, I get pretty `tupid. Anyway, I had to put my book away cause I couldn't think of nothing but how good she was pushing all the right buttons in me. (Nah; sex ain't one of them until a while down the road - just a glance "yeah, there's body there, but what's that Mind behind them Eyes!".) (Ok, so, in the last two visits from her (!!!!), I have taken a closer look ...) I was like "Dayum!! ... But, my luck, she's either attached, or smokin that mess."

Well, one night ... morning, I was awakened by a friend of my sisters'. Upon staggering to the door, I blearily noted that there was more than just my sisters' friend. I'm in my robe and the embarrassment sets in as I realize that there are three women at my door. As I let them in, ushering them to seats, while trying to efface myself into invisibility until I can get some pants on under my robe, SHE walks in! In'tant 'tupid again. Over the course of a really strange visit (the third was an overly hyper active white woman who was doing the spending ...), it came out that, yes, smokes that mess (obviously, but has subsequently shown that she ain't "gone in it": more than half of the times she's visited [and all of the times that she has visited alone] have been completely free of that influence), and yes, she has been in a relationship for 11 years.

We've talked since. WOW!!! All that I flipped over the first time I met her has been CONFIRMED!! That Mind is WonderFull! Additionally, she, too, has never married. AND, she, too, wants to someday. Ooooohhhh! And she brought by a plate of spaghetti last night!! Gonna grow this Friendship long and slow!!

Maybe "over the top", but I've always just felt that when God/My Boss/Fate figured it was time for me to "hook up", the "proper" She would wander into my life. I just seem to feel that I "have been so Informed". It might just be me (probably), but it don't seem like there's any of that obvious "el-wrongo!!" coming back at me. Only time will tell. I'm more than willing to give it all it takes/wants because it just feels like any/all wait is gonna be Well Worth it.

On the other hand; "this" is "the only" place I'm gonna express that. Putting it totally aside and just letting Life Be.

But, dayum!! That Beauty that just Shines outa y'all regardless of what/where...

Just Thanking YOU again is All. A Freshening of Life every time I think of You!

9. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    lmao.. brotha anafrican you are tripping... lol...

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    You got that straight!! :bullseye: And a most Delicious trip it is, too!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bbwbw