Black Spirituality Religion : O Sing Unto The Lord A New Song

IssaEl22

BANNED
Apr 25, 2004
O Yashua May Your Love Continue To Anniont , Our Hearts , Our Mind
Our Soul , That We May Know , Thy Word , Thy Will , Thy Way , O Sing Unto The Lord A NewSong ; Sing Unto The Lord , All The Earth .. O Yashua The Holy One , You Are The Sustainer Of The Supreme Thrones
Gratitude Is Due To You , Oh Heavenly One My Ancient Ancestors, Who Rule The Boundless Universes , And I Wish To One Day Return To You Amongst Those Like Myself . I Seel Protection From The Whispering Draconians . And Other Disagreeable Reptilians Who Also Bred With Homo - Sapiens On Earth To Create The Evil Ones . Glory Be To The Guardians , The Glorious / The Patient One , / The Seers , / The Withholder / The Subsisting One , / The Loyal One , / The First / The Last / The Healer / The Sufficient One / The Peaceful One / The Faithful One / The Protector. / The Fashioners / The Helper / The Prevailing One / Merciful One / The Light /The Watchers . Glory Be To You , Oh Guardian , Oh Heavenly One , And All Gratitude Is Due To You , None Of Us Mortals Would Exist As Deities John 10 ; 34 - 35 If You Didn't Appoint Us , You Are The Wisest AndThere Is No One Empowered Except By Way Of You , Oh Heavenly One . You Sent Knowledge , Wisdom And OverStanding . Upon Whom You Will . With Your Power , And You KnowWhat To Expect Of Us . And We AreWilling To Do OurJob , All Gratitude Is Due To You , Oh Guardian , Oh Heavenly One Oh Most High / Oh Most Holy One , Who Have Power Over All Things,
In The Name Of Our Lord Yashua Isa Jesus Christ The Lord Of The Children Of Qi = The Planet Called Eart
Ameen

Oh Heavenly One Oh Most High / Oh Most Holy One , Who Have Power Over All Things,

Is there any song better than one sung unto the Father our KING who have saved us from the fire by the sending of His Holy Lamb as a sacrifice? Is there a limit to how much praise can be given to He who gave life eternal to He who sits at His Right hand after His resurrection from the dead, and promises so to all believing and faithful?

I believe praise and song unto the Father are apart of the Holy Works we should keep, along with the commandments our King has given, and those which stand forever and always. Blessings.

John 12:
[12] On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
[13] Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Mark 11:
[8] And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way.
[9] And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
[10] Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

hósanna: save, we pray
Original Word: ὡσαννά
Part of Speech: Hebrew Form (Indclinable)
Transliteration: hósanna
Phonetic Spelling: (ho-san-nah')
Short Definition: hosanna
Definition: (Aramaic and Hebrew, originally a cry for help), hosanna!, a cry of happiness.
Word Origin
of Hebrew origin yasha and na
Definition
save, we pray
http://biblesuite.com/greek/5614.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back