Black Sports : O line takes day off, vick wins anyhow....

OKKKKKK! i'll give vick some credit....vick could NOT be stopped in this game...you couldn't ask vick to play better

Still i question the extent how good vick truly is....Part of vick's success is the system as it fits his skill set perfectly....2 he has loads of talent...Is Vick maxmizing the talent or vice versa....i feel its 50-50

o line takes day off...

OKKKKKK! i'll give vick some credit....vick could NOT be stopped in this game...you couldn't ask vick to play better

Still i question the extent how good vick truly is....Part of vick's success is the system as it fits his skill set perfectly....2 he has loads of talent...Is Vick maxmizing the talent or vice versa....i feel its 50-50
they play a real defense coming sunday,the giants are pissed at losing to the cowgurls and they're gonna take it out on the beagles and vick...that game last night was an aboration i mean they were playing the deadskins.

vicktimized?

they play a real defense coming sunday,the giants are pissed at losing to the cowgurls and they're gonna take it out on the beagles and vick...
that game last night was an aboration i mean they were playing the deadskins.

:fyi:..59 points

sure a superbowl victory is the only vindication for any nfl player, but seriously he is the best in the leaugue,like Ive been saying since 2004. vick has been playing at the same high level all season, the redskins game was no anamolie, it was progression from the colts game,the eagles and vick are just getting better as time goes,really i don't even think vick has hit his pinnacle yet.

If you looked it works espically if u have a good rotation of lineman.

The best D-lineman are short and stout. shorter line man get better leverage. O-lineman are coming out taller and less athletic. if you look at 3-4 teams their linebackers are short but very quick

Elvis Dumervil who lead the league in sacks last year is 5'11 yet manhandled some of the best Lineman last year *COUGH* jason peters who plays left tackle for the eagles

James Harrison is 6'0 yet outmuscles Tackles week in and week out in part due to great leverage

Shorter lineman can work regardless of system if they understand how to use leverage and have the strength to hold up

I can comprehend the strtategy,the o-line played well for Philly on mon night. i am still remembering the playoffs last year,and them losing to Dallas,and the Dallas d-line pushing them off of the ball all night. we'll see,the playoffs are another season.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back