Black People : O.J.'s Daughter Has Run-In With Cops

karmashines

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2005
Sydney Simpson arrested after basketball game scuffle

JANUARY 19-Sydney Simpson, the 19-year-old daughter of O.J. Simpson, the acquitted murderer, was arrested Saturday following a tangle with Florida cops. According to the below Miami Police Department report, officers responded to Ransom Everglades School after getting a call about a fight occurring after a varsity basketball game. Simpson, who was at the game watching her alma mater Gulliver Prep, allegedly yelled and cursed at cops, who asked her three times to calm down. When she refused, Simpson was arrested for disorderly conduct. When she slapped at an officer's hand, Simpson, a Boston University freshman, earned herself a resisting arrest charge, which carries a maximum jail term of one year (the discon count could cost her up to 60 days in the can). Things could have been worse, though, since two teenage girls told cops that Simpson struck them in the face during the post-game scrum. However, both girls declined to press battery charges. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0119051simpson1.html

Nicole Brown Simpson's letter to O.J. Simpson

Text of undated letter from Nicole Brown Simpson to O.J. Simpson. Simpson testified he never received the letter.

O.J. --

I think I have to put this all in a letter. Alot of years ago I used to do much better in a letter, I'm gonna try it again now.

I'd like you to keep this letter if we split, so that you'll always know why we split. I'd also like you to keep it if we stay together, as a reminder.

Right now I am so angry! If I didn't know that the courts would take Sydney & Justin away from me if I did this I would (expletive) every guy including some that you know just to let you know how it feels.

I wish someone could explain all this to me. I see our marriage as a huge mistake & you don't.

I knew what went on in our relationship before we got married. I knew after 6 years that all the things I thought were going on -- were! All the things I gave in to -- all the "I'm sorry for thinking that" "I'm sorry for not believing you" -- "I'm sorry for not trusting you."

I made up with you all the time & even took the blame many times for your cheating. I know this took place because we fought about it alot & even discussed it before we got married with my family & a minister.

OK before the marriage I lived with it & dealt with (illegible) mainly because you finally said that we weren't married at the time.

I assumed that your recurring nasty attitude & mean streak was to cover up your cheating & a general disrespect for women & a lack of manners!

I remember a long time ago a girlfriend of yours wrote you a letter -- she said well you aren't married yet so let's get together. Even she had the same idea of marriage as me. She believed that when you marry you wouldn't be going out anymore -- adultery is a very important thing to many people.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/brownletter.html

Sydney, 9, will be getting acquainted with her dad

O.J. Simpson’s 19-year-old, motherless daughter was arrested for disorderly conduct on Wednesday.

Back in 1994 when Simpson killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, I was overwhelmed with sadness every time I saw pictures of his beautiful child, knowing she’d grow up without a mother and raised by the man who killed her in a jealous rage. It seems that Sydney Simpson has inherited her father’s temper. She’s turned into a bully:

http://lashawnbarber.com/archives/2005/01/21/sydney/

o.j's daughter...

karmashines said:
O.J. Simpson’s 19-year-old, motherless daughter was arrested for disorderly conduct on Wednesday.

Back in 1994 when Simpson killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, I was overwhelmed with sadness every time I saw pictures of his beautiful child, knowing she’d grow up without a mother and raised by the man who killed her in a jealous rage. It seems that Sydney Simpson has inherited her father’s temper. She’s turned into a bully:

http://lashawnbarber.com/archives/2005/01/21/sydney/
i never believed that o.j.was guilty and still don't,as for his daughter there could be other factors involved..don't go writin the kid off as a potential murderess because of who her dad is...O.J.DIDN'T DO IT!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back