Black Authors : O’KNOW! Finally Im Black [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

O’KNOW! Volume 3 (FINAL PART) – FREE NUBIAN BOOK

Volume Three has NO NAME!! Download link below.

IN ZIP is

Volume One – It Stands to Reason (19 pages)
Volume Two – The Suns are with Nature (23 pages)
VOLUME THREE – ___________________ (35 PAGES) NEW!

The 3rd book has no title but I would call it THE NOTHINGNESS. It is definitely an advanced version on the Laws of Opposites series. the same writers are mentioned. It is the final edition of the book series.

If you know about volume one IT STANDS TO REASON then you know it’s some DEEP BLACK CONSCIOUS knowledge. NOT NORMAL BLACK INFO. Africa is definitely stepping up with the black knowledge. It’s free so go get it! They call it Nature Knowledge. It’s not happy talk.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!

Weblink that should work!!

h..p://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

Filename: sun.zip
Filesize: 1mb
Description: sun
Software needed: winzip and adobe reader (both free online)

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and double-click download. Then another screen will appear. It may be an instant download or a 45 second wait. Then double-click free (regular) download button and the file will be ready for downloading. A pop-up screen of some kind might appear. Just click it away (the whole process may only take a few seconds).

The file is called sun.zip (1mb) a zip file. Modem download time 4min. Broadband download time around 30 secs.

A LOT OF OUR BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT BE READY FOR THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION... BELIEF COMPARED TO FACT. AFTER READING THIS BOOK SERIES I BELIEVE OUR RACE WILL HAVE TO GO THERE TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION.

I would seriously recommend that the afronaut series is checked out before the OKNOW series at the very least.

PEACE AS ALWAYS!

bbx...In case I may have overlooked it, do any of the readings from this series or the other one specifically give name, in whatever language, to the spiritual forces that support fact and those that support belief. It might be helpful to, as Cokely suggests, "name the names". Thanks.

O’KNOW! Volume 3 (FINAL PART) – FREE NUBIAN BOOK

Volume Three has NO NAME!! Download link below.

IN ZIP is

Volume One – It Stands to Reason (19 pages)
Volume Two – The Suns are with Nature (23 pages)
VOLUME THREE – ___________________ (35 PAGES) NEW!

The 3rd book has no title but I would call it THE NOTHINGNESS. It is definitely an advanced version on the Laws of Opposites series. the same writers are mentioned. It is the final edition of the book series.

If you know about volume one IT STANDS TO REASON then you know it’s some DEEP BLACK CONSCIOUS knowledge. NOT NORMAL BLACK INFO. Africa is definitely stepping up with the black knowledge. It’s free so go get it! They call it Nature Knowledge. It’s not happy talk.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!

Weblink that should work!!

h..p://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

Filename: sun.zip
Filesize: 1mb
Description: sun
Software needed: winzip and adobe reader (both free online)

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and double-click download. Then another screen will appear. It may be an instant download or a 45 second wait. Then double-click free (regular) download button and the file will be ready for downloading. A pop-up screen of some kind might appear. Just click it away (the whole process may only take a few seconds).

The file is called sun.zip (1mb) a zip file. Modem download time 4min. Broadband download time around 30 secs.

A LOT OF OUR BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT BE READY FOR THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION... BELIEF COMPARED TO FACT. AFTER READING THIS BOOK SERIES I BELIEVE OUR RACE WILL HAVE TO GO THERE TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION.

I would seriously recommend that the afronaut series is checked out before the OKNOW series at the very least.

PEACE AS ALWAYS!

bbx....It would be helpful to invite the authors here to elaborate on some of what is written, as there are key assertions being made; I'm especially curious, as indicated previously, about how the forces of belief were able to overtake those of fact. There'd have to be a way of reversing that trend---permanently; so how would the reader use this information to do that?

Something wrong the download site given.

Hi Moureen ... i went to the site, thinking i could help you get a good link as there were several instructions to get there, in this thread ... and found the following notice when i arrived ... :eeek:

piracy.png

I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it doesn't look good for megaupload.com.

Sorry, but i have no more information on how to get the books promoted in this thread.

Maybe the thread starter will see this, or someone more knowledgeable than me, and let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back