Black Authors : O’KNOW! Finally Im Black [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

YEAH! WELL LET ME TELL EVERYONE FOR THE RECORD IT IS NOT ME.

but i think there is credible information in the book. The shame is that rather than the topic of who wrote it. The topic should be the subject matters in the book. that is why i keep telling people about the bible quotes its easy to prove. in fact alot of the stuff in those books you can find in OTHER DESTEE FORUMS.

skuder you actually wish it was me so that you can have someone to point the finger at becuase you dont like what you have read. Your reply with all them links put up as soon as I replied after a month absent tells me you have an agenda and I think other readers should be able to notice it.

i've put this reply up. then your gonna come back with more evidence to say it me. and its gonna go on and on like this...right.

Its all about this book folks.. oknow vol1&2 book link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OZ4ZDEI

bbx

YEAH! WELL LET ME TELL EVERYONE FOR THE RECORD IT IS NOT ME.

but i think there is credible information in the book. The shame is that rather than the topic of who wrote it. The topic should be the subject matters in the book. that is why i keep telling people about the bible
quotes its easy to prove. in fact alot of the stuff in those books you can find in OTHER DESTEE FORUMS.

skuder you actually wish it was me so that you can have someone to point the finger at becuase you dont like what you have read. Your reply with all them links put up as soon as I replied after a month absent tells me you have an agenda and I think other readers should be able to notice it.

i've put this reply up. then your gonna come back with more evidence to say it me. and its gonna go on and on like this...right.

Its all about this book folks.. oknow vol1&2 book link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OZ4ZDEI

bbx

You're right, I do have an agenda.. and their are about 700 posts on here
detailing my agenda.. and about 1500 on BV.. my agenda is very clear and
easy to understand.. not gobly-goop.. no mysticism or bullshi* associations..
my agenda doesn't require you to trust me.. or to have
so many years of indoctrination to be understood.. my agenda is about
truth and honesty.. not about convincing young minded folks to take
some sort of pride in their inferiority..

This speaks for itself.. and like I said when all of that abstract evasive
double talk falls away from your mind.. all that is left is this:

4188396675_d23c0ec10f_o.jpg

And you would have to be a complete fool to hold up a work that you don't
know the source of.. If you don't know where it comes from and your don't
have any real mastery of the subject matter.. then why are you distributing
it? Who wrote it.. and why won't they reveal themselves to the public..
This entire thing looks like psychological warfare to me.. Why do you think
their is no discussion of the content? Where are your discussions of the
content? You've been reading these books for years.. but you have nothing
to say? That's because they don't say anything.. they talk in circles.. and
for those folks with low self-esteem, they assume they don't get it exactly
because they are not smart enough.. and that entire dynamic can be traced
back to the enslavement of African people.. and the deification of the written
word.. where folks believe that because something is in a book, it is somehow
valid and true and good and honest.. and thats bull...

wrote a thread about it, like to see it, Here it go: http://***********/yauz7la

TAKEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF PAGE ONE OF BOOK ONE!

it is very important that the reader tests and researches this information to seal these facts in mind – do not blindly read and accept this data for that is once again a belief based mentality. you should step back and apply reason to this information and study black conscious literature and look into our scientific definitions. no answer stated in this book is the complete answer to the question but rather an answer of reasoning.

TAKEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF PAGE ONE OF BOOK TWO!

this is the second part of a concentrated message in black consciousness. the reader must test, research and reason the following information to seal these facts in the mind. to blindly read and accept this data without verification is belief. apply reason where necessary and use our great black writers for guidance. scientific reasoning should always be applied. no answer stated in this book is the complete answer to the question but rather an answer of reasoning

The books ON THE FIRST PAGES are telling people to test and research the info. Its even telling you that it is not providing the full answer. YET you think thats propaganda.

As for this book being a white superamcy trick...I doubt that sooo much!!

Skuder I hope the same passion you have against black writings like this you are applying on white supremist forums. skuder as i told you a while back there are brothers and sisters out there who have a better understanding of writings like this. you didnt know what the term RBG (red, black & green) (garvey) meant untill December 2009 and you being at that stage of knowledge of our black movements there is no way your gonna be able to get the OKNOW book or AFRONUAT Book. The info maybe 'circles' to you but many will get it. I actually did buy literature by the writers mentioned at the beginning of the afronaut book series. Going through them will make the OKNOW easier to understand.

To add i dont 100% agree with everything stated in both book series but the thing I do agree with is the idea of respecting facts. This is why i still tell peps to check out the bible quotes because anyone who thinks this book is all non-sense will have to address the facts of whats written in the bible.

I bet that 95% of readers of the OKNOW book serious will not view that white race quote as the MOST IMPORTANT PARAGRAPH of the whole book series and for you to still stress that tells me your trying to DETER black people WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES away from a book that is NO THREAT to our race. But i do agree that young adults are not ready for this material but im pretty sure this thread and section doesnt get viewed by that segment too much.

bbx

TAKEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF PAGE ONE OF BOOK ONE!

it is very important that the reader tests and researches this information to seal these facts in mind – do not blindly read and accept this data for that is once again a belief based mentality. you should step back and apply reason to this information and study black conscious literature and look into our scientific definitions. no answer stated in this book is the complete answer to the question but rather an answer of reasoning.

TAKEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF PAGE ONE OF BOOK TWO!

this is the second part of a concentrated message in black consciousness. the reader must test, research and reason the following information to seal these facts in the mind. to blindly read and accept this data without verification is belief. apply reason where necessary and use our great black writers for guidance. scientific reasoning should always be applied. no answer stated in this book is the complete answer to the question but rather an answer of reasoning

The books ON THE FIRST PAGES are telling people to test and research the info. Its even telling you that it is not providing the full answer. YET you think thats propaganda.

As for this book being a white superamcy trick...I doubt that sooo much!!

Skuder I hope the same passion you have against black writings like this you
are applying on white supremist forums. skuder as i told you a while back
there are brothers and sisters out there who have a better understanding of writings like this. you didnt know what the term RBG (red, black & green) (garvey) meant untill December 2009 and you being at that stage of knowledge of our black movements there is no way your gonna be able to get the OKNOW book or AFRONUAT Book. The info maybe 'circles' to you but many will get it. I actually did buy literature by the writers mentioned at the beginning of the afronaut book series. Going through them will make the OKNOW easier to understand.

To add i dont 100% agree with everything stated in both book series but the thing I do agree with is the idea of respecting facts. This is why i still tell peps to check out the bible quotes because anyone who thinks this book is all non-sense will have to address the facts of whats written in the bible.

I bet that 95% of readers of the OKNOW book serious will not view that white race quote as the MOST IMPORTANT PARAGRAPH of the whole book series and for you to still stress that tells me your trying to DETER black people WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES away from a book that is NO THREAT to our race. But i do agree that young adults are not ready for this material but im pretty sure this thread and section doesnt get viewed by that segment too much.

bbx

black writitngs? You don't even know who wrote this!! And you still haven't
showed me anything regarding the content.. you're still talking outside the
material.. get into it and show me something.. Relate some of this gobly-goop to reality for me.. let me see you do it.. I was not familiar with
your use of the term rbg forum because you dropped it like it was something
offline.. like you couldn't say the name.. if you got of of Assatta speaks, why
not just say that the first time? And like I said, it was dropped their the same
way it was dropped here.. how come there's no discussion of the content
their either? I haven't heard rbg used for years.. that movement came and
went for my generation about 20 years ago.. and let me tell you something,
Garvey is relatively new.. our history.. our story goes way back before Garvey
existed.. and those colors don't mean a gotdam thing.. We are what we are
and we don't need symbols and colors to prove it.. I've been a student of
the condition and history of my people for close to 30 years.. And I've seen
all of these kinds of things come and go and come again.. and it's my
opinion that this is nonsense.. but, my opinion is just for me and those
folks who value my opinion.. and the same goes for you and your opinion.
because ultimately it's your own credibility that is at stake when you put
someone up on something that turns out to be nothing... they look at you
sideways.. they way most folks on this site are looking at you right now..
but, look if you found something you can use in this, more power to you..
I would love to hear some of what you got.. how about you give us a
book report in your own words.. give us some perspective on this, since we
have to so many years of a certain kind of reading to understand it..
show us something.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back