Destee Network : O’KNOW! Finally Im Black ! [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

bbx

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 21, 2005
O’KNOW! Finally Im Black ! [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

O’KNOW…NOW FINALLY IM BLACK! - FREE NUBIAN BOOK !!!

VOLUME ONE - IT STANDS TO REASON (19 pages)
VOLUME TWO - THE SUNS ARE WITH NATURE (23 pages)

Found on a African forum. Brothers & sisters this book only a few pages BUT PEOPLE THIS IS SOME SERIOUS INFO - NO GAMES!! NO PLAYING AROUND INFORMATION! There are other doctrines like this coming up nowadays but from what I’ve read these guys are serious. All im gonna do is show you page one below of Volume one (below)…. Trust me. black people have to check this out BIG TIME ..but get ready.. its very deep.!!!

TAKEN JUST FROM THE 1ST PAGE of VOLUME ONE !!

O’kNOW……… NOW finally I’m Black – It Stands to REASON! This short book is an attempt to accelerate black consciousness. It is VERY IMPORTANT that the reader TESTS and RESEARCHES this information to seal these facts in mind – do not blindly read and accept this data for that is once again a belief based mentality. YOU should step back and apply reason to this information and study black conscious literature and look into our scientific definitions. No answer stated in this book is the complete answer to the question but rather an answer of REASONING. Reasoning means it’s from the perspective of the KNOWN. The known is the positioning of the Black race as original existence on earth – scientifically approved by ALL RACES. Western psychology in multiple forms is preventing the Black race from living to the highest standards of our existence within all facets of nature. This literature could be considered SENIOR BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS (not for weak and fearful minds) and it is STRONGLY recommended that the reader has [1] AT LEAST 10 YEARS of experience reading black conscious literature. [2] Understands fully that energy cannot be destroyed but merely transferred to different states of existence. [3] Recognises that all existence in their simplest forms are solids, liquids and gases. [4] Understands there are different rights by nature based on your existence in time. [5] Knows that gases will exist forever within the three dimensional plane. To except these five statements will allow mental reasoning to eventually accept the information you are about to read. This information is in favour of improving the mental then eventual physical conditions of the back race worldwide please do not reject this information. This is FREE literature for the Black race and should be given to intelligent members discreetly. There is mental liberation energy within these writings!

IT’S A FREE BOOK SERIES SO CHECK IT OUT. IF YOUR GONNA CHECK OUT ANY WRITINGS TODAY FOR BLACK PEOPLE.. THEN THIS IS A MUST!!!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!

Weblink!! (join up the web address below then copy & paste the link)

his link works aswell but you must join it up and put the tt in http.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OZ4ZDEI

Filename: tom.zip
Filesize: 700k
Description: tom
Software needed: winzip and adobe reader (both free online)

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and double-click download. Then another screen will appear. It may be an instant download or a 45 second wait. Then double-click free (regular) download button and the file will be ready for downloading. A pop-up screen of some kind might appear. Just click it away (the whole process may only take a few seconds).

The file is called tom.zip (700k) a zip file. Modem download time 3min. Broadband download time around 30 secs.

VERY DEEP...ITS NO JOKE !!

O’KNOW! Volume 3 (FINAL PART) – FREE NUBIAN BOOK

Volume Three has NO NAME!! Download link below.

IN ZIP is

Volume One – It Stands to Reason (19 pages)
Volume Two – The Suns are with Nature (23 pages)
VOLUME THREE – ___________________ (35 PAGES) NEW!

The 3rd book has no title but I would call it THE NOTHINGNESS. It is definitely an advanced version on the Laws of Opposites series. the same writers are mentioned. It is the final edition of the book series.

If you know about volume one IT STANDS TO REASON then you know it’s some DEEP BLACK CONSCIOUS knowledge. NOT NORMAL BLACK INFO. Africa is definitely stepping up with the black knowledge. It’s free so go get it! They call it Nature Knowledge. It’s not happy talk.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!

Weblink that should work!!

h..p://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

Filename: sun.zip
Filesize: 1mb
Description: sun

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and double-click download. Then another screen will appear. It may be an instant download or a 45 second wait. Then double-click free (regular) download button and the file will be ready for downloading. A pop-up screen of some kind might appear. Just click it away (the whole process may only take a few seconds).

The file is called sun.zip (1mb) a zip file. Modem download time 4min. Broadband download time around 30 secs.

A LOT OF OUR BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT BE READY FOR THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION... BELIEF COMPARED TO FACT. AFTER READING THIS BOOK SERIES I BELIEVE OUR RACE WILL HAVE TO GO THERE TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION.

I would seriously recommend that the afronaut series is checked out before the OKNOW series at the very least.

PEACE AS ALWAYS!

Thanks for bringing this back to life. There is definitely some interesting information in there...some things are confirmed for me. It's something that I will need to re-read and post some questions to you about soon---especially about the unfolding of how those rejected (belief-based) forces mentioned came to overtake those fact-based forces eons ago. Thanks again.

O’KNOW! Volume 3 (FINAL PART) – FREE NUBIAN BOOK

Volume Three has NO NAME!! Download link below.

IN ZIP is

Volume One – It Stands to Reason (19 pages)
Volume Two – The Suns are with Nature (23 pages)
VOLUME THREE – ___________________ (35 PAGES) NEW!

The 3rd book has no title but I would call it THE NOTHINGNESS. It is definitely an advanced version on the Laws of Opposites series. the same writers are mentioned. It is the final edition of the book series.

If you know about volume one IT STANDS TO REASON then you know it’s some DEEP BLACK CONSCIOUS knowledge. NOT NORMAL BLACK INFO. Africa is definitely stepping up with the black knowledge. It’s free so go get it! They call it Nature Knowledge. It’s not happy talk.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!

Weblink that should work!!

h..p://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IDX9GR1

Filename: sun.zip
Filesize: 1mb
Description: sun

The file is called sun.zip (1mb) a zip file. Modem download time 4min. Broadband download time around 30 secs.

A LOT OF OUR BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT BE READY FOR THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION... BELIEF COMPARED TO FACT. AFTER READING THIS BOOK SERIES I BELIEVE OUR RACE WILL HAVE TO GO THERE TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION.

I would seriously recommend that the afronaut series is checked out before the OKNOW series at the very least.

PEACE AS ALWAYS!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back